News
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 12, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
if this wasn't LYT acting here, i would hv cringed at most of the episodes tbh since this wasn't my cup of tea anymore but thank God i pushed through and i loved that this was different from the usual "oh i transmigrated into a novel" and ALL THE ACTORS DID A PHENOMENAL JOB PORTRAYING THEIR CHARACTERS
17 4
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Jul 12, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I'll not blame you are missed Li Yi Tong. She was mostly guest role and supporting character, technically this…
i loved her from Bloody romance, she deserves more lead roles for real
3 3
Replying to repamekala • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
I think TTEOTM's ML's suffering was worse. Guy didn't catch a break till he died
I 💯 agree with you but just watching this drama reminded me only of his sufferings especially in the human world
1 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Chu Guihong is on the villain's path for a while now, ig he's gonna be the villain for the last few episodes
6 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
she does feel stupid after finding out but our Nan Heng is a simp for Song Yimeng😭
i think it was ep 23
0 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Won’t Song Yi Meng feel really stupid when she finds out Nan Heng and Li Shi Liu is the same person. I hope…
she does feel stupid after finding out but our Nan Heng is a simp for Song Yimeng😭
3 2
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Till now Nan Rui seems pretty harmless, i hope he remains the same good guy, i don't want a plot twist with him being some kinda mastermind pls😭
7 1
Replying to Gone • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I cried at the interactions between the emperor and Nan Heng AND his interactions with the Nan Rui despite it…
I STILL HATE THAT DOG EMPEROR, i genuinely wanted to finish him off whenever he punished Nan Heng and which ep does this occur?, I've watched till ep 28 and this sounds heart wrenching already
2 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Bro the suffering Nan Heng experiences here is comparable to Tantai Jin's sufferings frm TTEOTM, they better this man his HE or else I'm throwing hands fr 😤😭
8 2
Replying to gingerkiss • Jul 8, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
She's not that bad as you watch on.
I'm thankful for your advice and i really love their bond btw sisters
1 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 5, 2025
Title Du Xin Jue
Let's keep her, but I would prefer a different actor.😅
i thought they looked good together in TLBDAF thoo
0 1
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
No worries, you will like her real personality 😉
YES I LOVE HER, SHE'S A UNDERRATED ACTRESS 💖✨
0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Jul 3, 2025
Title Love beyond the Grave
Dilireba looks ETHEREAL here ✨💖🙇🏻♀️
6 0
On Deng Lun • Jul 3, 2025
Person Deng Lun
I MISS HIM😭😭
20 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Guys I wanna let this one marinate but I'm pretty i won't be able to😭😭
1 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
She's not that bad as you watch on.
I'm onto my binge watching journey then~
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
She's not that bad as you watch on.
i hope to see some sismance here instead of plotting against eachother, which i think isn't possible here 😭
0 4
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Oh no..what did she do? I'm on episode 16. Please just gimme spoilers so I can harden my heart lol
I've just watched the 1st two episodes😭😭, I hated those scenes(the one where SYM finds Nan Heng and SYT together) which popped up when LYT was reading the script
0 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Bambi Zhuu hats off to you making me hate your character just with two episodes 😭
5 11
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Li Yitong is soooo prettyyy here 💖❤️🙇🏻♀️
8 1