News Replying to ChetanSharma • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud
Can anyone tell me how do I watch today's episodes preview?
You can go to iqiyi website to watch it, if you want I can dm u the link ☺️
1 1
Replying to Mstique • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud
Are we going to see the fl’s 10 years of suffering…?
Yepp
0 0
Replying to Nehuuu • Jun 13, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
I thought he would be Eun-ae's male lead 🥹
me tooo but let's see how it turns out 😔
1 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Jun 13, 2025
Title Feud
I think we still have one more stabbing scene left when they are in their wedding attire(in jingyun sect). I hope…
thank you for the confirmation 😭
0 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Jun 13, 2025
Title Feud
I think we still have one more stabbing scene left when they are in their wedding attire(in jingyun sect). I hope…
i wonder what goes on his mind everytime he's stabbed 😭😭
1 0
Replying to My universe • Jun 13, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
I m sure it reminded her of her daughter.
wasn't her child a son? or i might be wrong but pls do correct me
0 0
Replying to Shey33 • Jun 13, 2025
Title Feud
I bet after BJ learns what HR had suffered in those 10 years, he won't mind getting stabbed again.
Definitely lol
2 0
Replying to Silvialama • Jun 13, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
who knows if she will kill him again after ep 21 ?
I think we still have one more stabbing scene left when they are in their wedding attire(in jingyun sect). I hope that's all too
5 4
Replying to Yu Ming • Jun 13, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
i've read some comments, they did it🤭
LMAO i totally understand you
0 0
Replying to reverie • Jun 13, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke Spoiler
Is anyone watching it who’s read the original webnovel? Did they actually have sex or is it one of those “haha…
i've read some comments, they did it🤭
2 2
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 13, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke Spoiler
Sugyeom ah, don't break your heart anymore falling for Sun Chaek, go for Eunae or Hwaseon
2 2
Replying to JamesDelaighman • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
Just entered episode 1 and already got 8.7 votes, is this true? I don't like the comedy genre, so I only watched…
Bro watch atleast the 1st ep before deciding after that its your wish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0 0
Replying to kikizubik • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
same! I just counting down hours for next episode. this month will be filled with so many good on going kdramas…
IKR, atp I want the time to pass on like the speed of light to binge watch this drama. But i have something to look forward on my Wednesdays and Thursdays
4 1
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
MAN I MISSED KDRAMAS LIKE THIS
14 1
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
"Don't be coy", I'M DIEING HAHAHAHAAH
9 1
Replying to Mn2424 • Jun 12, 2025
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
genuine question from someone who hasn't watched the show, but why did this appear when i searched series/films…
lmao maybe it was bc the ML was facing confusion towards his feelings towards the FL dressed as a man that time
6 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jun 12, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
Definitely good, only if you like slight romance, thriller and Martial arts , Mystery, fantasy all together. This…
okay, thank you. I'll be sure to try this one out!
1 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 12, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
I never thought i would like this but WOW THIS IS AMAZAINGGGG JUST FRM THE 1ST EP ITSELF, looking forward to moree episodes!!
13 3
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 11, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
i want to give this a try, someone pls tell me if this is worth watching 😞
1 3
Replying to Kween • Jun 11, 2025
Title Feud
Im starting this now. Good luck to me
Good luck!!
0 0