Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: June 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 3, 2025
i was really contemplating watching (i watched too many short Cdramas with the same plot srsly) this drama even tho I waited for it😭😭, but I just watched the first 2 episodes and I like it already 😂, i always have this starting problem when it comes to watching drama prolly due to my attachment issues 😭, guys if you are like me pondering whether to watch it or not, DO IT!!
7 0
Replying to Wendys1023 • Jun 24, 2025
Looks like HE in modern world from this clip https://youtube.com/shorts/AeSyO1H1WoM?si=gaSK8YOxPqLyg3So
OMG THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER AHHHHHHHH, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!
1 0
Replying to UdeogbaEmmanuel • Jun 24, 2025
Spoiler alert....it drops tomorrow.I believe everyone knows that by now 😂
OMG i didn't know that 😢, thank youu for your comment!!
3 0
Replying to KCstan • Jun 24, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
Hey, can you tell me if the ML really has amnesia or if he's just pretending in the early epis?
He really has amnesia, and he'll be jealous of himself too when he discovers FL likes Mumu lol😂
0 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jun 22, 2025
When I was watching this drama, I hated Hidden Lord Mo Li but now I like him even tho he can potentially be a red forest 😭😭
2 3
Replying to fyra • Jun 22, 2025
what a nice birthday gift from the drama gods~ 🥮 🎆🎉
IKR, i love itt, thank you drama gods 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
0 0
Replying to Heartisverystrange • Jun 22, 2025
When is your bday? Is it June 26?😏 Anyway congrats for your gift a new drama weishao-- liuge;")
YES!! my bday is on June 26, thank you lol 😆
1 1
Replying to Yu Ming • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
IKR! those four venerables were just fill in characters fr, i wanna know more abt goddess Xi'E now, could she…
I really love your takes on this drama, you're making me want to rewatch it and hope for a drama for our goddess of time
1 0
Replying to MeiLandi • Jun 21, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
I see a scene that is similar to the hostage castle scene in TTEOTM and then another thats similar to the scene…
ummm i sense an upcoming heartbreaking scene 💔
0 0
On Good Boy • Jun 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
I'm a simp for Ji Hana and Kim Jong Hyeon atm (I've just watched ep 1)☺️
6 0
Replying to soli • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
I LOVE THE GODDESS OF TIME PLS
i would love to watch a drama abt her story 😭😭 after she said her story was a long one 😭😭
0 1
Replying to Moonstruck • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud
They should have extended that alternate universe scene. Just give me a sequence of happy scenes of them with…
I KNOW 😭😭, we'll just use our imagination skills or wait for a special episode 😓
0 0
Replying to soli • Jun 21, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
goddess of time served her few little screentime and had a character that helped the main characters and others,…
IKR! those four venerables were just fill in characters fr, i wanna know more abt goddess Xi'E now, could she be someone frm who co-existed with the primordial god? woah what an amazing drama was this
0 2
Replying to SwetalinaJena • Jun 21, 2025
Title Si Ming
🍉 new rumors plane to produce ML - chang Hua SenFL - li yi tong
They wouldd be looking goodd togetherr!!
3 1
Replying to xuehua • Jun 20, 2025
Title Feud
Express package for Feud will be available tomorrow June 21st at 6pm cst.
AHHHHH I wanted it to be released today 😢
3 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Jun 19, 2025
Title Feud
i think there's going to be an express package released tmrw
lmao that sucks but atleast you will be distracted due to ur girls trip 😄😄
1 1
Replying to Jooonie • Jun 19, 2025
Title Feud
will there be an express tomorrow or we will be keep getting one ep a day???
i think there's going to be an express package released tmrw
2 4