Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2024
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 12, 2026
So far there's only 2 little janes. Evil jane turned into ghost put because blud thinks he's megha (Aishwarya)…
mohabbatein mentioned 🤙🏻
2 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Aug 12, 2026
Decisively,live action Jane Patrick is a puppy cosplaying as a manipulator!Good thing that you are rich, powerful,…
my golden retriever
4 2
Replying to Tif • Aug 12, 2026
My dearest Little Jane, don't listen to any of the hate comments. I love you so much! You are literally perfect,…
love you too
4 2
Replying to Dean • Aug 12, 2026
from experience, babysitting jamie is more fun than going into that secret room with gege jane
💀
2 0
Replying to Niki • Aug 12, 2026
Hate towards Little is forced. Without him there is no story. Stop whining, it’s boring already.
at least someone understands me 😔
8 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 12, 2026
I miss my favourite "little jane." Please come back, the mansion seems empty without you. Jamie and I…
on my way!
1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 12, 2026
No lube, no protection, all night, all day, from the kitchen floor to the toilet seat, from the dining table to…
so excited for this!!!
4 1
Replying to roro4 • Aug 12, 2026
I want BJ to torture LJ more 😆 . But it’s okay I’m also ready for more loving lol
he’s already torturing enough don’t ask for more 💀
1 3
Replying to KIKKO • Aug 12, 2026
Is little Jane wearing his dad clothes. It seem I little too big on him
wearing P’Jane’s clothes
3 1
Replying to Kiwi • Aug 12, 2026
I don’t like little Jane. It makes it hard to immerse myself in the story.
sorry 😔
3 3