Editorials
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 11, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I always slay at everything
true af
2 0
Replying to funfunfunfun • Aug 11, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I was not expecting the roleplaying in the comments this is killing me omg
Thank you
2 0
Replying to Put • Aug 11, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
phi jane in a suit will never nor be hot, i even got to see phi dan๐
Jennalee in multiverse, choosing dan over Phi Jane
1 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 11, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I always slay at everything
those eyes hypnotize
2 2
Replying to Catw9lives • Aug 11, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
i agree! ๐ฉ the series is making me hate little Jane ... and my love for the novel is screaming at me like WTF?!!…
y'all be hating me for no reason
0 0
Replying to Char • Aug 10, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
It is giving me True Beauty love triangle level vibes. I love it!
for real
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 10, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
I will never get tired of love triangles if the plot is like this!!!!
17 2
Replying to riri • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Comparing Dan with PโJane lol ๐
petition for that ๐๐ป
3 0
Replying to riri • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
You da actual colorblind
aww phi ๐
3 0
Replying to riri • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
me too
definitely!!!
3 0
Replying to Niki • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
God, Iโm so confused. But can someone please explain to me why, if Dan has always been such a huge problem,…
You da actual colorblind
2 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I miss ball dancing
me too
3 2
Replying to vividacyy • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
this show is so good idc!!! i love a timeskip that makes sense, and the fact that neither of them have really…
still learning
0 0
Replying to Rain • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
all I can think about is this show, I need the next episode so bad ๐ญ
me too ๐ญ
1 0
Replying to Robin • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Of course, B. Jane is a huge red flag (the ost says it since the beginning). L. Jane knows it, thus the lack of…
It's always the redflag and colorblind duo
1 0
Replying to riri • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
why would you do this to me ๐ญ
I can't be too emotional so now onwards will stick to him
0 0
Replying to Mstique • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I am rewatching ep 1โฆWow, I missed so many details the first time. Like 90% haha Glad that I decided to rewatch…
First time you were mesmerised by our looks
5 1
Replying to DramaQ05 • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Ep 7 is my favorite ep so far but I don't want them to get back together now because I'm loving the angst ๐
why would you do this to me ๐ญ
3 2
Replying to fullday • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I can't wait for that kiss. Friday is so far away.
i canโt wait to kiss him ๐ญ
4 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Aug 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
YO JUST SAW THE PROMO AND THE HECK WHY WOULD THEY ADD THAT BABYSITTING PLOT ๐ญ I WAS ACTUALLY SO HAPPY THAT…
they be making me do anything atp ๐ญ
1 1
