Editorials
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Don’t worry, I will change him
okay phi, let me take shower first
1 0
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Don’t worry, I will change him
P’Jane 🫣😰
0 2
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Don’t worry, I will change him
*hiding under the sheets*
0 4
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I wonder where is P’Dan hiding now after getting rejected for funding of that farm app and ruining my love life
5 2
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Don’t worry, I will change him
P’Jane, I am feeling shy 🤭
0 6
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Don’t worry, I will change him
I guess I love you too much to notice your flaws
1 8
Replying to JELLY • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Who are you talking to 🤨🤨
omg
1 0
Replying to BriBri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Don’t be too emotional should apply to P’Jane 🤦🏻♀️ He still feels like a possessive red flag,…
Don’t worry, I will change him
1 11
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
love from us
sorry naa, im mentally unstable rn 😔
4 1
Replying to JELLY • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Who are you talking to 🤨🤨
fr don’t fight naa
3 0
Replying to Rain • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I’m genuinely crying over the ppl who named themselves as Jane’s 😭 yall are so funny LMAOOO
love from us
5 6
Replying to Jane Jennalee • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I need all episodes to release.... THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD AUGHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH I NEED EVERY EPISODE TO BE HERE
gotta inject them in my blood
2 1
Replying to Mstique • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Of course Ms Lilac is the ml…like, no one, absolutely no one, saw this coming lol
I knew something was fishy
4 0
Replying to riri • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
sorry 😔
twinnnn, where have you been
4 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
When were you not colourblind?
P’Jane don’t tease me na
2 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Ep 7 - Little Jane is so annoying and clingy. MASSIVE cringe.
sorry 😔
9 4
Replying to Ziki • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
p'jane marry me 😔✌🏻
sorry, he's mine
2 7
Replying to rulhalfelven • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
When P'Jane was walking in as Khun Lilac to the office for the first time and the OST played.. I was shooked..
me too
2 0
Replying to Antun14 • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Jane Big, does he have black wings in the series?
we need those wings fr
1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
They all hate me because they ain't me
you da real jane patrick
3 0
