Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2024
Replying to Allforthebldrama • Aug 10, 2026
Jane and Jane are actually serving Jun and Jun in ep7🤣 if it was a lighthearted office romance and now I can't…
No offence, but we are hotter than them
2 1
Replying to Minty • Aug 10, 2026
OOOOO Dan your new mdl picture is looking GOOD.Big Jane you got competition 🫪
Comparing Dan with P’Jane lol 💀
4 2
Replying to riri • Aug 10, 2026
they are styling like that to outshine me in front of Phi
This is gonna be my last chance tho 😭🙏🏻
1 0
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
in my baggy baggy baggy clothes era
Thank you, keep supporting me and P’Jane
2 0
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
our kiss got delayed
Money matters!!! But I got a rich husband though 😝
0 0
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
only in my drawings 😭
yes I will def treat him better now on 😭
6 3
Replying to Allforthebldrama • Aug 9, 2026
I just started the novel, and while the writing style isn't really my cup of tea, I am thoroughly entertained!…
in my baggy baggy baggy clothes era
1 2
Replying to Tota Kwon • Aug 9, 2026
Oooh~~~ I love it, But I don't like seeing Big Jane crying 😭😭😭😭😭🥺
me too
0 0
Replying to Robin • Aug 9, 2026
ok, I've calmed down but....HOW CAN YOU END AN EPISODE LIKE THAT ?!!!
our kiss got delayed
2 2
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Aug 9, 2026
LJ helping BJ put his clothes on for a photoshoot, for the 2nd time, mirroring the photoshoot scene from Uni.I'll…
wifey duty
1 2
Replying to fullday • Aug 9, 2026
Tee is just oozing charisma just by standing there. Why he is so good looking, I could not blink when he is on…
they are styling like that to outshine me in front of Phi
2 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 9, 2026
Thank you for understanding me. Stupid jane alee is now planning to runaway with dan.
I am here with you only dw
0 1
Replying to fullday • Aug 9, 2026
I think Little Jane is a red flag for Big Jane. But I’m glad he stepped up to apologize and asked to start over…
thank you for understanding my situation
2 1
Replying to ffkkity • Aug 9, 2026
i haven’t started watching this yet but are their names “Jane” big Jane and little Jane?
It’s our nicknames. Big Jane is Jane Patrick and I am Jane Jennalee
3 2
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
why are you still not watching me and P’Jane yet? 😭
Stay tuned for next eps
1 0