Editorials
Replying to Mstique • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I was expecting Big Jane to have wings!. That pilot got me lol. smh
So true
1 0
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
why are you still not watching me and PโJane yet? ๐ญ
No, I am much more into being Secretary for PโJane
3 2
Replying to JennyStuckOnThatRooftop • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
The fact that Iโm kinda nervous for PโJane to snap back into his old self at any minute, but also start giggling…
He wonโt change anymore, for my sake at least
3 1
Replying to shrutijinnie7 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Guys should I start watching this? How is it??
why are you still not watching me and PโJane yet? ๐ญ
8 4
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I am 24 btw
getting older and dumber too
2 1
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I am dumb, blame me all ๐
I trust him now dw ๐
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
You're now officially my 4th wife, congratulations ๐.
Nick is also in Only Friends: Dream On (Sp Ap)
1 0
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I am dumb, blame me all ๐
love you sis ๐
1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
You're now officially my 4th wife, congratulations ๐.
Dean and Nick from Only Friends: Dream On
1 1
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I am dumb, blame me all ๐
thanks man
0 3
Replying to NikioeriDahni • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
y'all being on little Jane side but I'm hundred percent on big Jane side like all that man did is to love little…
I am dumb, blame me all ๐
1 7
Replying to blurybeat • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Both characters look so mature I thought they are in their 30s
I am 24 btw
0 4
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
He's hiding in the ig gc believing that you'll elope with him. DELULU RAT!
time to kick him out too ๐
2 0
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Exactly, like why they want me to look like a fool in front of P'Jane
aww
6 0
Replying to Blue • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
This drama is such a gag because I don't know how deep P'Jane's manipulation runs. ๐ญ Am I being paranoid, or…
I love to get manipulated by Phi ๐
2 0
Replying to BLerSeven • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Why are they costuming Jane Lek like a clown? Are these extra large suits the fashion these days?
Exactly, like why they want me to look like a fool in front of P'Jane
5 2
Replying to riri • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
love from us
I am crying too
1 0
Replying to Kooxylyard • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Big jane get yourself together, don't forgive little jane that easily, don't break your own rules, don't get too…
donโt do this to me naa~
2 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Aug 9, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I hate Lil' Jane's coworkers SO MUCH. I've met a bunch of people like that (I've had many jobs :P) - they seem…
i hate them too ๐
0 0
Replying to iluvcats • Aug 8, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
THE BIG JANES AND LITTLE JANES IN THIS CS IM DYING ๐ญ๐ญ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
keep loving us
4 0
