Celebrity
Replying to MagicCoffee • Apr 21, 2025
Title World of Street Woman Fighter
It same like Street Woman Fighter 2. There were several stages, also called "Missions" and these would be filmed,…
Ohhh okay thanks! I never was at the beginning of the seasons. So I had no idea, I even missed this vote hahaha.
0 3
On World of Street Woman Fighter • Apr 3, 2025
Title World of Street Woman Fighter
If the release date is on May 27. What was this "World of K-Pop" mission that people could vote for a couple days ago?
1 5
On Revenge of Others • Jan 27, 2023
Title Revenge of Others
Overrated, messy plot, not really worth the watch. Unfortunate for SYE and PS because I’ve seen their potential. And I’m sure SJH and JSB have more to show, hope they can in the future.
2 0
On Light on Me • Sep 8, 2021
Title Light on Me
I just wished there were more Tae Kyung x Shin Woo moments. :')
8 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 25, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I'm in rage because of the ending! I wouldn't even be that mad if yoon sol and seo ji wan had at least just ONE kiss scene.
6 0
On So Not Worth it • Jul 4, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
This series is indeed so not worth it
3 0
Replying to yarakdramass • Jun 30, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
in the webtoon she end with second lead I hope this time song kang get the girl!
hmm weird i don't think i've ever read a webtoon or seen a drama where the FL ends up with the 2nd ML
1 0
On Mine • Jun 29, 2021
Title Mine
Kim Seo Hyung in a suit was the best part of this drama. 🥵
9 0
On Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom • Jun 25, 2021
Title Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom
got too lazy to watch the last episode 😪 anyone wanna spoil?
1 4
On Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom • Jun 25, 2021
Title Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom
LETSINK
5 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jun 16, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Am I the only one who thinks the blonde guy is annoying af 💀
8 4
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Read it and I agree with it 😌
fr lmao so confused how'd you do it
1 1
Replying to reese_182 • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
okay.. but did you know that dreadlocks actually come from greece?
So you're telling me they were stereotyping Greek people? Because I have no idea what you're trying to get at. If you think the dreadlocks were the only problem among everything, maybe you need to do a little research.
5 0
Replying to Ping Pong • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Lol are you seriously guilt tripping people who don't drop this show? I get you're mad and SBS and the writers…
Not dropping this drama, means they're ignoring this issue and supporting their behavior.
5 1
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
From the first episode this season was a disappointment. I got tired from the repetitive, ridiculous twists and turns in this story. They could have wrapped everything up, in 2 seasons. But no, they pushed it and then on top of all this the racism! I'm so done with this drama, DROPPED. If you don't drop it, you're part of the problem. And I honestly don't care for an apology anymore. It's 2021 they should've known better, actually no they knew exactly what they were doing. Their intend was to mock us. The only reason they would apologize for or take things back is because it got a backlash. Words can't describe the frustration and anger I'm feeling right now.
5 35
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Istg penthouse be having the slowest subs
7 0
On Move to Heaven • May 19, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
I was ready for closure, but I got a season 2 hinted instead. I don't mind but now I have to wait. :')
0 1
On Youth of May • May 19, 2021
Title Youth of May Spoiler
Honestly, the whole Lee family is a mess. The dad sells off her daughter to save his business. The brother can't let go of his one sided love that inconveniences Myung Hee. And the daughter has done Myung Hee wrong many times, but tries to play the victim!
28 1
On Youth of May • May 19, 2021
Title Youth of May
And the award for worst best friend goes to~ *drum roll* Lee. Soo. Ryun!
31 1
On Navillera • May 10, 2021
Title Navillera
I'm truly lost for words. This is art. It made me feel so things, I can't describe. It's breathtaking, captivating and so much more. This drama exceeded my expectations in so many ways. It's perfect 10/10, I didn't think I would give this rate to any other drama than another favorite drama of mine. Just wow.
11 0