K-Drama
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current
will i like this drama if i like the road to splendor
0 1
On A Love Confession • Sep 3, 2026
Title A Love Confession
WHEN WILL THIS BE OUTTTT
4 1
Replying to jourdaroo • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Chat, I’m on episode 29 and I’m already stressed and annoyed. Should I stop here or power through it with…
can also skip to 32 up only from there lmao
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Glad to see everyone enjoy the final episodes, I rather have a few rough eps in between and we end on good note than a terrible traumatic finale or one that make no sense lmao
15 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
HAPPY ENDING
4 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
whoever is ding yu xi fan, would you say this is his best acting performance?
3 6
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
wait why did mydramalist take this off current airing all the eps are out??
0 3
Replying to germanylasthope • Aug 25, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Ancy Deng slowly becoming my favorite actress, she’s so talented, can’t wait for “A Love Confession”
She’s only 21 we will have so many great dramas coming for her sksksk
1 0
Replying to Annael • Aug 25, 2026
Title Divas Hit the Road Season 6
Reading negative comments and reviews on this page, I skipped this show a year ago, thinking it must be cringe…
please watch her drama the road to splendor!!
0 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
why r the previews be more stressful than the actual episode . fjskfjsk
10 2
Replying to lovelymind • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Double
guys, I plan to watch this, but before, I want to know if that's a proper revenge story, like if the female lead…
lol yes
2 1
Replying to crazyraccoon23 • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
This is my favorite historical CDrama of the year. Not even close, I've enjoyed every aspect of this show, the…
this give me the same vibes as watching story of minglan back then love it
0 0
Replying to PetersonDawnAlexa • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I watched the first episode of this series and dropped it because I didn't like it, then I saw an edit of ding…
bruh pls continue lmao
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I randomly search on salt history and I can't believe the word salary come from salt tf lmao and apparently salt was carrying human civilization back then lmao?? (beside china ofc)
11 5
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
hi god its me again, manifesting another kiss pls
10 0
Replying to Luv Peony • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
wedding night - novelhttps://www.readthedrama.com/novels/escape-to-your-heart/chapters/149Newlyweds to harmonious…
LMFAOO WTF IS THIS REAL FJSDKFSDJK
2 0
Replying to Maryena • Aug 17, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Eight Hundred
is it good
0 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 17, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
im gonna have a solo drinking party once they get married fr
6 1
On A Love Confession • Aug 16, 2026
Title A Love Confession
omfg hope they will be in a historical drama together one day too PLEASE
8 3
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
first time watching Ancy Deng and she's doing such a good job...can't believe she's only 21. any other work of her i should check out?
10 4