Celebrity
Lily Alice • Jul 18, 2026
Article 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' actress Seo Ye Ji signs with new agency
Please somebody let this queen act
40 0
On Lee Je Hoon • May 24, 2026
Person Lee Je Hoon
An actual good updated photo on mdl? What's happening?!
4 0
Replying to Dog-boy • May 21, 2026
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
I’m watching it right now and I have various complaints about it but the score is the absolute top complaint!…
I feel like this is one of those dramas that is a product of their time, they were very big on the melo vibes in those years. It's one of those shows which you're either into it or not since it's definitely not a casual watch
0 1
Replying to violet1997 • May 21, 2026
Title Addicted
gross
the gross was for the ai mention obviously
6 0
Replying to Rev • May 2, 2026
Title Prison Playbook
Is this really good ?
It's great!
6 0
Replying to sarepska • May 1, 2026
Title Crash Landing on You
I've started watching this drama because I saw all the 10/10 reviews, and I'm a bit confused. I know it's a romantic…
How can you think that she was crying because of the candle?! Media literacy is dead for sure.
6 0
Replying to gramfer • Apr 29, 2026
Article Hyun Bin, Woo Do Hwan, Jung Woo Sung return for a high-stakes power struggle in 'Made in Korea 2'
Does those pictures mean "the second half of 2026" is going to be this Summer, July or August?
I think it's more probable it's going to be airing at the end of the year rather than this summer
0 1
Replying to Alchemy • Apr 28, 2026
Title Addicted
Is there an AI version for part 2 yet?
gross
7 2
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 21, 2026
Person Seo Yea Ji
queen come back
17 0
Replying to violet1997 • Apr 20, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
It was Yun Tae Geom dead in the morgue, and I guess the soldier guy was and old colleague since it was stated…
nah girl we are not talking about rain character
0 0
On Colony • Apr 19, 2026
Title Colony
hell yeah, let's bring back zombie movies
3 0
Replying to AlexCruzDeMalta • Apr 17, 2026
Title Addicted
10/10 Love It!Honestly I have no idea why people hate this series other than the age of the actors which even…
You're on the wrong addicted page
4 1
Replying to violet1997 • Apr 16, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
It was Yun Tae Geom dead in the morgue, and I guess the soldier guy was and old colleague since it was stated…
I misread the name of Lee Man Bae / Lee Dong Hyeon my bad. About the knife throwing friend I guess it is one of those "maybe/maybe not death" that are going to be decided in the next season. It could go in either direction in my opinion.
0 1
Replying to kjshell213 • Apr 14, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2 Spoiler
Questions:1. could you please explain the post credit scene in the morgue? I didn’t recognize who they were.…
It was Yun Tae Geom dead in the morgue, and I guess the soldier guy was and old colleague since it was stated that he was also in the military in the past. About Lee Du Yeong I don't see how he could have survived since he was shot in the head by the cop
1 5
Replying to niuannuan • Apr 13, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
Can I start s2 without watching s1?
You won't fully get the dinamics between the leads but the main plot is not connected to the first season
7 0
On Hon: Samgakui Sigan • Apr 13, 2026
Title Hon: Samgakui Sigan
Why is the very first priority of any editor, admin or whatever here on mdl to put the age gap tag, even before other actually relevant tags? Unless it's actually relevant to the story, who gives a f?
17 2
On Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat • Apr 13, 2026
Person Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat
Another victim of the mdl photo changer people
16 0
Replying to bram00 • Apr 10, 2026
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
I'mmmm really late to this show and loving it, of course, but my small bone to pick is the coincidences like all…
Dan was there to meet with Jeong Hyeok so not really a coincidence, also Seung Jun approced Se Ri's family on purporse for revenge reasons. Of course for Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok the coincidence is insane but that's the whole premise of the story.
1 0
Replying to Wasabi • Apr 10, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Head on over the Voice Dubbing/Lip-Sync discussion for the details but in short, yes it is dubbed. Cantonese dub
Hadn't noticed that, thanks
1 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 10, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Is this also dubbed? I can't exactly tell from the trailer
2 2
