Whaaaat the fat? This is the new kdrama catch phrase of the year. He just cracks me up so much. Their humor both physical and verbal play off each other so well. LJY is prolly one of the most versatile actors ever. He goes from very funny to very evil in a split second.
I love this, It's perfect for those kdrama watchers that also love Kfood and K humor. Between this show and Pump Up the Healthy Love, I think the humor has helped me recover from all the crying and sadness I did from Tangerines, lol!
Woah, I'm so late in the game with this one, but finally starting season 1 bc I need to know what this one is all about, it's not my type of genre, but I'm already on episode 3 bc I can't put it down...
1000/10. 2025 best drama of the year for me! As a mom, a daughter, a human, you can relate to this simple story, The acting and performances by literally all of the actors in the drama just draws you in, keeps you interested and never lets you down. And that's difficult to do with 16 episodes. If a drama keeps you thinking about what it's trying to convey long after you've finished that episode 16, then it's a keeper. Just like Tangerines.
With just 2 episodes, they've managed to develop a chemistry already. I didn't think it would be funny, but some of the scenes are hilarious. Too bad this is only 6 episodes
Short episodes, simple story, visuals everywhere plus i need something like this to offset When Life gives you Tangerines, lol This took me 3 episodes to realize the ML was from My Little Happiness. Woah, he was hiding under that hideous haircut.
I just realized that this actor starred in Sparkle Love back in 2020. It was probably one of the silliest dramas I've ever seen, but for some reason I plowed through it and finished and it was bc of Dr. He, If you wanna watch it, he's a swimmer, so he's 1/2 naked in a lot of the scenes. lol
As a mom, a daughter, a human, you can relate to this simple story, The acting and performances by literally all of the actors in the drama just draws you in, keeps you interested and never lets you down. And that's difficult to do with 16 episodes. If a drama keeps you thinking about what it's trying to convey long after you've finished that episode 16, then it's a keeper. Just like Tangerines.
This took me 3 episodes to realize the ML was from My Little Happiness. Woah, he was hiding under that hideous haircut.