Editorials
Lily Alice • Feb 7, 2025
Article IU and Park Bo Gum evoke mid-20th century nostalgia in 'When Life Gives You Tangerines'
I can't wait! It's been 5 years since you've done a rom com drama.
9 1
Replying to Melo Movie • Feb 4, 2025
Title Melo Movie
Replying to deleted comment
thanks
2 0
On Melo Movie • Feb 4, 2025
Title Melo Movie
Can someone confirm if this is just a movie or it's a drama series with 10 episodes. It's confusing.
1 2
Lily Alice • Feb 3, 2025
Article Chen Zhe Yuan's new drama is not a Chinese version of 'Descendants of the Sun', say C-netz
I was a huge fan of Hidden Love. And it was all because of Chen Zhe Yuan. He has a way of drawing you in with his visuals and the way he is such a gentleman. He's that perfect boyfriend, that's the draw with his dramas. And yes, I am hooked on The White Olive Tree.
8 0
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 2, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
I'm only at episode 5, but I swear, if any of these characters dies I know I'm gonna have a crying fit. Except for maybe her bitchy boss lol
6 1
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 1, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
Wait this is the same ML in Hidden Love? Our boyfriend of all boyfriends lol. How are the first few episodes? This looks like something we can be obsessed with from a rom com perspective?!
12 7
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Feb 1, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
I know the action and drama kept us glued to this one, but I'm hoping when and if S2 and/or S3 incorporates more humor from Dr Baek and Dr. Yang. Especially the sarcasm and physical humor of Dr. Baek. Dr. Yang and his facial expressions are pretty hilarious too. You can make memes and emojis with him all day long.
7 0
On Rented in Finland • Feb 1, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
Can you imagine if Je Hoon was on Jinny's kitchen Iceland? They'd probably ask him to just wait tables or wash the dishes lol.
6 0
On Sudden Marriage • Jan 30, 2025
Title Sudden Marriage
Ando seems like he's 2 feet taller than her. It's so cute tho.
5 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jan 27, 2025
Title Love Scout
same lol, but most of the kdramas do have so many papers lol
Maybe I'll go apply as a "paper print out Intern" in SK for dramas? I'm in charge of all of the color, laser, printed endless slideshow print outs of resumes, meeting notes, legal documents etc. I can go apply for Attorney Woo 2 and Love Scout 2 .... LOL!
0 1
On Love Scout • Jan 27, 2025
Title Love Scout
Peoplez needs to go paperless!?!??! Ive never seen so many printouts at a company before
8 9
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 27, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
Out of all of the different genres of Kdramas, Horror, Medical and Sci-Fi's are my least favorite. But this drama has moved medical up the ranks. I can't believe I tolerated all of those surgeries?!
7 2
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
I stumbled across this on, thinking this ML was PSJ in the trailers. Because of that, I was planning on watching this one but was soon surprised that it was Mr Love your Enemy. I was so snoozing with that one, so glad this crazed doctor was more his style. He is amazing in this one! And medical dramas are not my fav too. Don't pass this fun fast drama up....
4 0
On Study Group • Jan 24, 2025
Title Study Group
Woah, pretty impressed with the first episode. It's an unexpected school drama, it's a bit dark and unrealistic, but it's very entertaining esp with the fight scenes. This is probably some the best acting I've seen of Hwang Min Hyun. He's roles and characters in the past were sort of demure but this one suits him, and he's not bad as this student.
2 0
On Love Scout • Jan 20, 2025
Title Love Scout
The last couple of minutes of episode 6 gave me butterflies that I haven't felt in awhile. Maybe not since last year's Hidden Love drama. The lead's chemistry, the OST, the cinematography even with the cheesy blowing bubbles and water fountains had me screaming.
7 0
On Rented in Finland • Jan 19, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
I don't know what was prettier, the lake view or Cha Eun Woo's arm muscles in episode 7?!? lol
16 1
On Love Scout • Jan 19, 2025
Title Love Scout
Man, this is one of those perfect romances shot in a green forest as far as the eye can see. I live for these. Dramas don't always need evil parents, siblings, kids, ex's or friends that try to ruin your love life. Sometimes 1 outa 10 dramas need to be like this G rated drama so we can continue on with our obsessive hobby.
17 1
Lily Alice • Jan 17, 2025
Article Park Bo Young, Choi Woo Shik's Netflix K-drama 'Melo Movie' announces premiere date
I'm super excited with this pairing... I just know the acting will be on point. But looking forward to the banter, humor, chemistry between these two. This is my kdrama valentines day present to myself lol
10 3
On Love Scout • Jan 14, 2025
Title Love Scout
I like this drama. Tho my all time favorite CEO/secretary romance was What's Wrong with Secretary Kim.
2 5
On Rented in Finland • Jan 13, 2025
Title Rented in Finland
Ok those outside tents they were sleeping in are a lil too much. The next episodes they'll be sleeping in the forest with no gear, lol
1 0
