News
On Take a Hike! • Aug 23, 2026
Title Take a Hike!
The brotherhood that's developed between these 4 men are what will keep you watching. And also the stunning views from the mountains they hike.
6 0
Replying to Illen1 • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Here you go: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7JsnZ47CTDg&pp=iggCQAE%3D
thanks
1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Does someone have the link to this trailer?
1 3
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 15, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I think this could have been wrapped up less than 10 episodes. There was too much concentration on the villagers like the 3 aunties. Just my opinion. Other than that the OST, cinematography and chemistry between the leads were on point.
3 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 12, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
Team CEO/stickers/red rubber glove
8 0
On Undercover Chef - Korea • Aug 7, 2026
Title Undercover Chef - Korea
I love this show! Whenever they drop an episode I watch in entirely- all 2 hours. It would be fun if next season they add new chefs from Chef and my Fridge.
3 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 5, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
The leather outfits and knee high boots are just amazing... I've never seen so much leather being worn in one drama
15 2
On Spooky in Love • Aug 4, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I think I'm spooky in love with Prosecutor Ma. He's so adorable, I especially love i when he pouts.
15 1
On Overdo • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
Wow, the rating is now a 7? Is this Overdoo-doo?
8 1
On Spooky in Love • Jul 24, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Episode 1 was so well done, and was a complete surprise. I mean the title, synopsis was just crazy sounding but I should have known... always expect greatness from a Park Eun-bin drama. And the ML is easy on the eyes and a great actor too.
10 0
Replying to gravity_ • Jul 23, 2026
Title Better Late than Single Season 2
idk why but this season I am really struggling with their names. I even made notes and still cant remember them.
lol me too. I just remember their professions. So I call them gamer guy, dentist guy, korean doctor lady etc.... lol
2 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jul 14, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Good grief… that last kiss was seriously HOT 🌡️🔥. I don't think we've had a scene like that in a drama…
It was hot, but I was kinda laughing bc he got in the shower and was in a towel for just some sparkling water on his clothes lol
1 1
On Love for You • Jul 11, 2026
Title Love for You
Dang, episode 11 was spicy and I loved it. The editing could have been better to transition her comeback, but oh wells. And her fits and makeup and hair are just beautiful. I think I became bi since episode 11! lol
3 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 7, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Something about SIG and those sexy expressions especially with just one look with his eyes! He does it with almost every drama, it's that non-verbal body language what makes your heart flutter. If he ever stood that close to me like he did while opening the door for Ji Yun, I would surely die
15 1
On Love for You • Jul 6, 2026
Title Love for You
Did I miss something when Chen Yi said that wasn't his biological dad? Or was that a-hole really his dad?
1 1
On Love for You • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
Wow, just binged on 3 episodes. It was so good. The acting is great, but the story is a lil crazy with the toxic parents, but that's Cdramas for you.
5 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Jul 3, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I rewatch that scene on YouTube so many times. It never stops being funny.
I call that screaming in lower case
2 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 3, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
OMGOSH can we be done with the exes already?!? I'm already so annoyed. Don't wanna see another idol wannabe performance or in the elevator with your ex scene.
13 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 3, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
Seo In Guk can still make me giddy and laugh after all of these years watching his dramas. It all started with Shopaholic Louis and the spider on the wall scene
15 4
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 1, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
This could end up on my top business/work dramas along with Secretary Kim, Business Proposal, and Start Up.
14 0
