Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to Nez • May 4, 2026
I find it hard to believe that the FL is so much younger than the ML. She looks older than him. IMO.
Haru is 35 years old?! He looks amazing
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 28, 2026
I so get the point of this season, It's about drawing the line between work and personal life. That's why there's so much push and pull here with these two and in real life situations, sometimes one person will be the realistic and practical one and the other is just full of emotion. Both bound to get hurt in these work situations, I like how this season is written. As much as I want this to end well, we might not get that, e.g. S1 and S2.
5 3
On Perfect Crown • Apr 20, 2026
What in the bedazzled crocs is happening here Queen Mother? Taking the brakes out ain't cool.
7 3
On Perfect Crown • Apr 19, 2026
Is it just me or am I the only one not feeling their chemistry? I mean he plays a prince well. and she plays a CEO well but together their acting is acting but when supposedly he falls for her it still acts like he's acting. Maybe bc it's only episode 3 and they've kissed already? I know this is a 12 series so we need to move things along. I still like the drama so far...
15 5
On The Village Barber • Apr 18, 2026
10/10 series. I don't think I've seen a variety/reality Korean show like this where the emotions are so raw and so honest? When PBG cried at the end, I literally ugly cried. He has such a warm and kind soul, it just melts me. This is why I saranghae PBG.
11 0
On Lunch Break Lovers • Apr 17, 2026
This is a really cute drama. I love the food that they cook, their chemistry, and the acting is nice. I'm sure why the rating is low.
4 0
Replying to Ihtagarp • Apr 16, 2026
yeah she looks like a boydrama is so good but i hate her hairstyle ml also looking so finee
short and those bangs? help her
0 2
Replying to BBF_Texas55 • Apr 15, 2026
Will there be a season two 🙏🏾🤞🏽
Yes, TvN confirmed on 4/6 that Village Barber is confirmed for a season 2
5 2
On The Village Barber • Apr 13, 2026
I'm not ready for this season to end, and I don't think they are ready for the show to end. They've become so attached to the villagers because they are just so kind with their sweet hearts. I don't want to see Bo Gum cry.
5 0
Replying to vivalf • Apr 13, 2026
That or eating a kopiko candy
OMG that is so true. She was driving me nuts!
0 1
Replying to vivalf • Apr 12, 2026
That or eating a kopiko candy
the candy not yet, but i will expect it, lol
0 3