The drama should be renamed "Fast Forwarding into your last 10 minutes of each episode to make you smile." Except Xu Kai makes my heart flutter like crazy.
This is just a very funny and a feel oh so good drama. Episode one is what made me obsessed with this drama from the get go. I havent laughed that hard in a long time, not since Welcome to Wakiki days. If you're feeling a little blue and you need a pick me up, watch this.
Great article! I've loved this drama since the beginning. At first it was my happy drama after I watched Doom, but now it's just my favorite. It's a full package drama: great acting, chemistry, OST, cinematography, story, wardrobe/costume, sets. And I always come back for the visuals and comedy. This one has high rewatch value to me once it's over.
Now I know where I'm seeing this cast.... Jae Jin was part of the Start Up crew with Nam Do San -didn't know he was so buff lol. And Sun Woo is the mean cold lead in At a Distance, Spring is Green- just his hairstyle is making him so different to me, lol.
I'm rooting for everyone in the drama, especially Soon Hyuk. I remember during my college years paying for my own tuition and working part time jobs to support myself.
I know what it is that I love about this drama. Each time Chessman picks up those fuzzy slippers and tells Smiling to put them on her bare feet. #boyfriendgoals #sweetlittlegestures
OMG Shun in a suit OMG Shun in a suit I really enjoyed this drama. It was just fun to watch without any tears or stomach pains. No mean, worried or jealous people in the cast. And the FL and ML are just friggin beautiful people! I'm sorry it ended, it could have used another episode. The end seemed a little rushed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8XOnhWWa_w
#boyfriendgoals
#sweetlittlegestures
OMG Shun in a suit
I really enjoyed this drama. It was just fun to watch without any tears or stomach pains. No mean, worried or jealous people in the cast. And the FL and ML are just friggin beautiful people! I'm sorry it ended, it could have used another episode. The end seemed a little rushed.