Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • Jun 1, 2021
This drama is super cute. She's a great actress and I love her strong yet soft hearted character. And I like the ML and his overbearing ways but cutesy behavior. It's one of those dramas that's not always on your first pick to watch, but when you do watch you're not disappointed or sad after watching.
11 0
On Youth of May • May 31, 2021
Title Youth of May
So you guys are not recommending this be watched at the same time as Doom then? I haven't started this one yet, but I do like the ML in this one. CAn my heart take both dramas?
0 7
On Black Cinderella • May 31, 2021
I'm really liking this Jdrama. It's cute, light hearted yet it sends a clear message about loving yourself no matter what your appearance is. Not once have I felt sorry for Manaha. She really is so cool and can kick a$$, I really dislike Yuri's character, but I think everyone can relate to that one. We all knew a Yuri in high school or college.
2 0
On Mysterious Love • May 28, 2021
Thank you for subbing episode 12, Productive Procrastinator.
And thank you Tsao Yu Ning for your abs- good God you are a greek god!
0 0
Replying to mylxiong • May 28, 2021
I'll take the ML from you. Thank you!
OK wait. I just saw episode 11. ML's body has taken over 2ML's adorable face
1 1
Replying to Wintergardener • May 28, 2021
Allen Ren and Fair Xing needs to reunite in another drama one day because their chemistry is amazing.
Yes, their chemistry was very good. But in retrospect, there needed to be more physicality. They kinda acted like best friends that hugged and pecked. You can't compete with the koreans and their on screen chemistry. You just need one good tasteful kiss,
0 1
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 28, 2021
OK I was more upset about 2ML and 2FL's possible divorce than Gu Chuan dying at the end. Anybody else? This could have lasted another episode or 2 or just cut the crap with Ran Ran's dad crap. No one cares- the details around it was just too much
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 28, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
Last time I literally gasped at the first kiss of a drama... never, until today. Holy crap. How does a kiss take your breath away, and then 2 minutes later, you're heartbroken.
5 0
Replying to TC1111 • May 26, 2021
First episode was light and breezy, will have to see how it goes ahead! Seems to be a happier rom com but can’t…
OK thanks. Watching 2 good, but sad and emotional dramas at the same time is hard. I'll try this one out.
2 1
Replying to kisses83 • May 25, 2021
Same. A kdrama like this does not come often and I'm going to keep loving this story even after it has ended.…
That chemistry is so good. That comes from mature, experienced actors like them. It's almost natural with their acting. Like they're just have a conversation and not reading a script. His sexiness is so good that he doesn't need to talk.
7 1
On Doom at Your Service • May 25, 2021
I absolutely have been waiting for a new Kdrama like this. It's a love story that's BIG. Not just your first love, it's your only love, it's that one you can't live for anyone else love, it's that love that will hurt you, but you do it anyway and take that risk.
At this point, I don't care how this ends, it will go down as a classic must watch Kdrama for me. And so will this OST too.
24 3
Replying to DramAA__heartuu • May 25, 2021
Her brother is the cutest creature in the drama.. His crying is too sad.
Note: that was the first time I teary eyed for this drama. Oh he's gonna keep breaking my heart for this one for sure.
1 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 24, 2021
I like their chemistry together and their acting seems natural except some of those fight scenes with Manager Du. This drama is light and fluffy, but Im sure soon the company and business issues will come up.
7 0
Replying to Ayla Flower • May 24, 2021
The fridge full of sponsored drink is really a way too much, lol
I think Rio is sponsored in 2 or 3 other Cdramas I've seen lately. lol
0 0
On Moonlight • May 23, 2021
Title Moonlight
For some reason Ryan Ding looked more handsome and dashing in Intense Love. Here he looks thinner and his hair style or something is off. But he's still cute tho.
0 3