Editorials
Replying to vivalf • May 23, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard Spoiler
Adding the dying cat to their break up is the most epic break up in Cdrama history for me. My goodness, I though…
yea i hope they get back together for the sake of Ice Cream. I mean I get the Miss Crow and her bad luck, but to layer one bad situation after another was pretty cruel.
0 0
On The Flaming Heart • May 23, 2021
Title The Flaming Heart
Um this is -You are my Hero drama minus the SWAT Team add the Firefighter. I don't' care, I'm watching. The ML looks HOT... literally lol.
2 1
Replying to om • May 23, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard Spoiler
Ice Cream! :(
Adding the dying cat to their break up is the most epic break up in Cdrama history for me. My goodness, I though I was gonna flip out during episodes 29 and 30.
1 2
Replying to SakuraPrincess • May 23, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard Spoiler
Oh, my heart. Only in dramaland can I love a male character this much and still want to drop-kick him. Gu Chuan,…
Let's kick his a$$ together! I have never gone through almost an entire box of Kleenex over 2 episodes of drama. UGH...... but I will finish this one out for sure.
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Where is this viewed?
0 1
Replying to Licorice • May 21, 2021
Title Moonlight
what a good time now I have 2 contemporary dramas, "Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling" for relax and happy mood, and…
You need to add Miss Crow with Mr Lizard to your list of contemporary Cdramas if you haven't watched that one. That one you can't miss.
0 1
Replying to ObsidianAviary • May 21, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
At this point I can almost confidently say, anything with Zhao Lusi in it is a guaranteed success! XD
I really like her acting. She's not annoying. Loved her in Dating in the Kitchen
8 0
On Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling • May 21, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
Super cute and funny episode 1. Thank goodness because earlier I was crying my brains out over Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard.
13 0
Replying to Dorothy W Wong • May 21, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
sigh...the last few episodes -- since episode 28 and onwards -- I've been crying so much while watching the 2…
If the Ice Cream factor was not in episodes 29 and 30, I think I would be better off. My goodness.... I haven't ugly cried during a drama in a long long time.
0 1
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 21, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Wow wow wow.... my heart literally hurts. Never this bad after watching 300 dramas in my drama lifetime. I don't know how I'm going to sleep now.
2 0
Replying to Nene • May 20, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
What is the name of 2nd ML ?
Jiang Hao
0 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • May 20, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Oh sssshh. I shouldnt even watch first episode. Nothing is more boring than Goblin, and nothing is less funny…
Though your views are unpopular for this drama, it's still welcomed. Feedback is a gift.
0 1
On Mysterious Love • May 20, 2021
Title Mysterious Love
I seriously think the 2ML is way cuter than the ML. He's so adorable.
2 7
On Please Classmate • May 20, 2021
Title Please Classmate
Started well, ended well. I liked this one. I like the FL in this than her in Love Crossed.
3 1
Replying to callenguyen • May 20, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Its annoying when they have the FL in the same hair style the entire series.
That was like the FL in the drama You are my hero. She was in a bun all day long. That drove me nuts too.
1 0
Replying to Prats • May 20, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
I really wonder why the FL has such horrible dressing when everyone around her is so damn fashionable. Like girl,…
OH that was the worst of them all! She would not be walking the red carpet or sitting in the auditorium with those clothes,
1 0
Replying to Prats • May 20, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
I really wonder why the FL has such horrible dressing when everyone around her is so damn fashionable. Like girl,…
Just because you're a student doesn't mean you have to dress horribly. I mean patchwork jeans and overalls? Who does that? And that braided ponytail- it drives me nuts.
3 3
Replying to TC1111 • May 19, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Seo In Guk!! Every time he smirks I die a little; and whoever is responsible for his hair deserves a raise!
I love that color!
1 1
On Doom at Your Service • May 19, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I feel like I can't breathe when I'm watching. The adrenaline rush of not knowing what's going to happen next, whether it's love, sadness, surprise, magic, happiness, the emotions are all over the board here therefore YOU MUST WATCH THIS EPIC DRAMA. This will soon be on the best Kdramas of all time list.
6 0
Replying to missa_niera • May 19, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Her hair and wardrobe are much better in ep31 onwards..
thank you
0 0
