Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to bluei • May 10, 2021
Title Law School
In some parts I don't understand anything but I still love this drama.
lol, that's why law, medical are my least favorite genres
1 0
Replying to jenig23 • May 10, 2021
Yes, me too! I can't wait... Love watching Seo In Guk, he's a phenomenal actor and this drama sounds promising!
I agree. Loved him in Shopping King Louie
0 0
On Why I Dress up for Love • May 9, 2021
OMG I love this couple. She's so so cute and dresses so cute and he's just so adorable and simple. And their chemistry is off the charts. I love their cute bickering
4 0
On Vincenzo • May 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Dang it. Tomorrow's the weekend and no new episodes to be shown.
5 4
Replying to SakuraPrincess • May 7, 2021
I know, right!? That almost never happens for me, but they're equally cute!
Add to that bromance too. This whole drama is so sogood.
1 0
Replying to sweetice_tea • May 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
One of the best edits I have ever seen. I promise you won’t regret watching it! Ps Vote for Song Joong Ki on…
WOW that was awesome
0 0
Replying to Arrow_4455 • May 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
This drama is one of the best Dramas I have ever seen in my 15 years of watching Korean Dramas. It literally has…
It's up there too as one of my all time favorites. It's always those uniquely perfect ones.
2 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • May 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I'm curious how the convert all that gold into cash...
LOL
0 0
On Vincenzo • May 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
A solid 9.0! Yup this is what this drama deserves my friends.
4 0
On Please Classmate • May 7, 2021
I'd like to see the ML from this drama and the ML from You are my Hero together in a drama. Battle of the adorkables!
1 0
On Black Cinderella • May 7, 2021
I love this story. I think every girl has felt like Manaha at one point in her life. This one so far is a keeper. And I'm only at episode 1,
2 0
Replying to Justin seagull • May 6, 2021
why the rating of this drama is decreasing day by day? so far i am enjoying this drama so much..it deserves high…
It seems like people are dropping it lately according to the numbers. I know it's a little depressing now in the latest episodes, but KEEP WATCHING. It's a great drama.
3 0