Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Seobok • Apr 18, 2021
Title Seobok
The quality of the acting is what stands out here with PBG and Gong Yoo.
4 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 18, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Eps 16.5 looks like it's a summary of memorable moments, interviews with the cast, bloopers. If your on the Vincenzodrama IG account it has the same stuff. It's not subbed, at least not yet.
2 2
On Law School • Apr 16, 2021
Title Law School
Wow, why such a high rating of 8.8? Vincenzo is only at a 8.9. Why do we need to watch this one too?
2 2
Replying to 8703253 • Apr 16, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Does this drama really have 20 episodes of 1h25 ? wow
Yes, long episodes, but so engaging that you don't feel the length of it. You don't want it to end.
3 0
Replying to Dorothy W Wong • Apr 16, 2021
Title Love Scenery
OK, the guy who is after Ms. Ma is actually a friend of Zhu Liang Chen too -- and Ms. Ma & Zhu Liang Chen are…
Gotcha. Maybe I just find their story boring so I don't see them as the secondary couple lol.
1 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 15, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Yay! Put in your ratings for Vincenzo. Right now it's tied at 8.9 with Goblin. It's definitely a contender with Goblin. They're like apples and oranges, but still in the same category for greatest Kdrama ever! Let's just hope the ending ends well and ends strong.
8 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 15, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I'm sorry Hu Bing, but your role in this is giving me creepy "uncle" vibes. Maybe if they lost that creepy mustache or flashy clothes...but why they casted him as 2ML, I dont get it.
11 0
On Hello Mr. Gu • Apr 15, 2021
Title Hello Mr. Gu
After You are my Hero, I was on a search for a decent rom com Cdrama and found this one. I'm really liking the ML in this one. His acting is believable, but the FL is not quite there. I wish they would have casted a more experienced actress. The story is cute, but not out of the ordinary, but it's definitely something that won't make you stress over each week.
6 0
Replying to Alyx • Apr 13, 2021
Title Love Scenery
LOL...totally agree. I just skip his scenes.
Me too. His story has no relevance to their deal unless they tie it together later on. But for now it's just lame....
1 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 12, 2021
Title Love Scenery
On Episode 7 and it's getting draggy. When does a turn of events happen?
0 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 12, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Can someone explain to me why we need that guy who's acting in a movie and he's pursuing Ms. Ma? Why do we care? Asking for a friend lol.
2 4
Replying to Rhea • Apr 12, 2021
Title Vincenzo
NEWS SongJoongKi Oppa is nominated for his role in Vincenzo under Best Actor (TV) category in the 57th Baeksangg…
He so so deserves this recognition! GIVE HIM THE AWARD. And give the screenwriter an award too
3 2
On Vincenzo • Apr 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I've never seen a more dramatic episode than that episode 16 of Vincenzo. Best non rom com episode ever in the history of all of my dramas I've seen since I've started watching asian dramas. I've watched close to close to 400 at this point.
8 0
On Vincenzo • Apr 11, 2021
Title Vincenzo
this drama deserves a minimum of a 9.5 rating. Please put in your ratings.
12 3
Replying to caDAVEr • Apr 11, 2021
Title Love Scenery
She is going to be the spokesperson of the game and the is an event to promote it that she'll be attending
thank you. I missed that part
1 1