Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to Amaterasu • Mar 30, 2021
hahaha, so true. How could he be this adorable??
#boyfriendgoals #husbandgoals
2 0
On You Are My Hero • Mar 30, 2021
Xing Ke Lei-- you trying to give hints that you want to move back into your place is just TOO MUCH FOR MY heart to handle. You are so cute!
9 3
On You Are My Hero • Mar 29, 2021
We need to start a fan page for these 2 leads, lol. I haven't rooted for a couple this much in awhile. They're so natural when they are together. I need more funny awkward moment from XKL. He's is what makes this show.
6 2
Replying to FionnualaAella • Mar 28, 2021
Why are they so cute? They are so adorable together in tonight episodes. Never get enough of them. I always live…
It's hard to put your finger on it. That IT factor for adorable and cuteness. I think it's their natural chemistry they have with one another, that's why it's easy to watch and you want to watch more.
3 1
On You Are My Hero • Mar 28, 2021
Title You Are My Hero Spoiler
OMG, I literally was a mess when he was in the ICU and she was calling his name to wake him up.
Why doesn't he have a shaved head from the surgery? And then he's up and about like next day? zHe's Superman, just like those aprons they wear while cooking. lol
3 1
On Sunshine of My Life • Mar 28, 2021
It's SOOO cool seeing the sites in Paris being shot with this series- that's what makes this series so unique. Plus it makes their relationship even more romantic.
1 0
On You Are My Hero • Mar 27, 2021
Is it just me, but does XKL get cuter and more adorable with each episode? He's like a baby face assassin! Who knows who he'll look like by episode 40? lol
13 2
On In Love with Your Dimples • Mar 26, 2021
I'm on Episode 10. The love/hate relationship between the leads is hilarious. The CEO (ML) is so naïve in love and relationships. Reminds me of the ML in You are my Hero. They both have baby faces so that makes it even more believable.
5 0
On In Love with Your Dimples • Mar 25, 2021
This is a cute drama that isn't too fluffy or too dark. Yes it's got your typical company busines stuff, but it revolves around 1 girl and her interactions with 3 other guys from her office and 2 others. I love a strong. smart, not too too pretty FL- especially for a C-drama. Worth watching. Right now it's on DramaCool with all 24 episodes subbed.
3 0
sunday • Mar 25, 2021
If you want a break from rom coms- watch this
If you want a break from sci-fi, thrillers- watch this
If you want to watch one of the most unique action, crime, legal COMEDIES ever, watch this.
You will not be bored. He (and the rest of the cast) will have you in stiches!
12 0
On Oh My Ladylord • Mar 25, 2021
So far, it's pretty funny. Some of the things LMK says just had me in stiches. So sarcastic and so rude but funny like crazy. Nana is just way to pretty for this part, it's too distracting. Just sayin
11 0
On Remember My Boy • Mar 24, 2021
I'm on eps 17 and it just slowly gets worse. The ambiguity with the present day 2015 is so bad. I don't know why I havent dropped this yet. The writers suck at their jobs on this one. lol
3 1
On Sunshine of My Life • Mar 24, 2021
Wardrobe and cinematography A+. Hair and makeup (especially on Mr. Tang is a D. The braids on the FL, that messy top bun on the "model" cousin and the long stringy bangs on Mr. Fang is driving me bonkers! lol Please change your hairstylist.
0 0
On Navillera • Mar 24, 2021
Title Navillera
This is a first for me. I'm not all about the young, handsome oppa of the show- it's the grandpa!
4 1
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Mar 24, 2021
Title Navillera
According to Reddit it means the fluttering of a butterfly
So that represents the grandpa and him spreading his ballet wings for the first time?
0 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Mar 22, 2021
LOL I was thinking the same thing, but the silly girl gave them all to her roommate. Plus those baguettes, really…
She should share some to Mr. Tang too. OMG, he needs a burger. Everyone in this drama needs one. Geez!
5 0
On Navillera • Mar 22, 2021
Title Navillera
Such a beautiful first episode. Made me think too what I've accomplished in my life with family and what else I till need to do to in life that makes me happy. Thinkgs I couldn't do or I just put off.
1 0