Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Remember My Boy • Feb 27, 2021
So far I give this a good rating. I really like the story between the FL and ML- they're cute together. I really start to drift off when the story is not on them. But I like this so far, on episode 4. It's got my attention like Forever Love did too.
1 0
Replying to Myopia • Feb 27, 2021
Title Vincenzo
To me Song Joong gives the Tom Cruise vibe...
A dreamy asian Tom Cruise. That's a very good analogy for this drama
0 0
Replying to eevee • Feb 27, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Waiting till all episodes are aired to give it a watch, I’m not going down that agonizing-wait road again lmaoo
I am so unable to do that. He's like Christmas Eve- a present all wrapped and pretty
2 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Feb 27, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Vinchenzo Quassano is coming 1 more day... :)
Vincenzo Cassanova
1 1
On Vincenzo • Feb 27, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Cmon on weekend... lets get to the new episodes! lol I love the fact this ended up being more of a comedic drama. I love the tenants and their stories they bring to the table, the comedy there makes be crave this one- oh and looking at SJK is a +++
0 0
On Hello Again! • Feb 24, 2021
Title Hello Again!
I can't decide who's more handsome? Mr. VP or Lawyer Gang? Ugh.....
0 0
Replying to SunMoonAndStars • Feb 23, 2021
Am i the only one who actually likes the drama and enjoys watching? :D
Ive fell in love with this drama since the start
5 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 22, 2021
Title Vincenzo
EPISODE 2- SJK in a TUX. Be still my beating heart! So sexy while being sarcastic lawyer. This series has it all so far.
1 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Feb 20, 2021
OMG it ended?! I'm so sad. I looed forward to those episodes. If I had a dollar every time he said Sol-i? Right? If you wanna get into a feel good drama with only 1 sad part then this one is great for you! it's a high 9 lol... Plus those outtakes in the end are priceless.
2 0
On Poisoned Love • Feb 19, 2021
Very cute drama. He's a little rough with her at times like with his language and being physical. Why is she always wearing tights or leggings or very long skirts? It's odd.
1 1
Replying to kailin • Feb 18, 2021
hahaha this is exactly how I am going on with this. otherwise I would be too frustrated to keep watching. Sadly…
Lets just say Iven rewatched episode 2, my stomach hurts/hospital scene 5 times already. You have to let these tv shows work for you whether it's making you laugh, cry, be happy whatever. If it doesn't then you move on....
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Feb 18, 2021
This is the perfect little drama for you when you're feeling a little stressed or down. Sometimes I get too anxious or sad when I watch Kdramas, so this is the perfect little remedy. The acting is not bad, love the OST, the characters are not too annoying and the story is not new, but it's that remedy for a little rom com. Has great rewatch value.
7 1
Replying to rosekwanjai • Feb 18, 2021
Aside from the drama, good news! There’s rumors of our main lead dating! They’re so cute, so I’m glad to…
Im so rooting for them!!!!
1 0
On Love Unexpected • Feb 16, 2021
I'm treating this drama like a sit com. It is the funniest drama I've seen tho I've only been watching C and K dramas for a year. Yes, the story has loop holes, yes it doesn't make much sense, but each episode has me in stiches- I think the ML's acting out of her pain is what makes this drama so UNIQUE. This is the chinese version of the korean Welcome to Waikiki. I watch and rewatch these episodes multiple times. It just puts me in a good mood. Don't take it seriously please. It's a 12 out of 10 for me.
5 2