Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
On Unrequited Love • Feb 12, 2021
Ok I get it. You're a strong, opinionated girl.... But up to 28 episodes you are workin my last nerve. Get over it and get with the ML. Geez!
0 2
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Feb 10, 2021
Xu Nao was in a accident and was barely conscious at the time when ke Si Yi gave him the bracelet. But Ke Si Yi…
That's what I was wondering too. If they don't address that later then that's a big hole in the story
1 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Feb 9, 2021
It started last week, the flirting... I think it was officially agreed between the leads around ep 15 or 16. I…
OK they started to date I see , and I'm still underwhelmed. It's the work thing, not your traditional rom com so I think I'm dropping this one.
0 0
On True Beauty • Feb 7, 2021
Title True Beauty
I JUST WANT Moon Ga Young's hair please!!!! Especially the scenes after she started her makeup internship! It's just gorgeous long, wavy, shiny and a beautiful shade.
3 0
Replying to Phroggies • Feb 5, 2021
I’m officially at that stage of being deeply invested in this despite the definite angst looming on the horizon.…
So in love with SML. Such a cutie and his personality is very sweet. But agree on the first couple's chemistry. Sometime he acts like her uncle tho. lol
1 0
Replying to MasIt • Feb 2, 2021
I really like this drama , it’s funny and the main characters are fantastic.
Its a great drama unexpected!
0 0
On Love Unexpected • Feb 2, 2021
OMG I am dying of laughter, this is surprisingly funny. The plot is nothing Ive seen before .Just watch the first 2 episodes and you'll be hooked. The chemistry is so there between these two and the lawyer is hilarious too.
5 0
On So Young • Jan 25, 2021
Title So Young
Ok this drama just showed up on DramaCool subbed the first 10 episodes. It's pretty good! Typical chinese drama cliches but for some reason I sat and watched all 10 with a lot of interest. The FL is not annoying but you want to root for her. Feelings are intense already, but she's strong as an ox. I will continue with this one....
2 1
Replying to vivalf • Jan 24, 2021
The shorts and her hairstyle has got to GO now. And her ditzy personality. Dude, in real life you think the owner…
Its too bad becasue I had hopes for this second couple. I like the uncle, he could be in his own drama.
0 1
Replying to Vikki • Jan 23, 2021
Loving this so far.....but one thing that bugs me is the 2nd FL, is she going to wear shorts throughout the whole…
The shorts and her hairstyle has got to GO now. And her ditzy personality. Dude, in real life you think the owner of a bookstore would go for a woman like that lol
0 3
Replying to dwi yerlis Rahmi • Jan 23, 2021
Its really rare in drama, where you love secondary couple as much as main couple...The story of side couple is…
I like the second couple too, but that 2FL is so ditzy, I cannot stand her. Even her hairstyle and those ripped shorts. It drives me nuts,
1 1
On My Little Happiness • Jan 18, 2021
10
10
10
I just love this drama so far. I think it's the chemistry between these two or it's the charisma of Daddi Tang. His height and his face- just dazzling.
5 0
On True Beauty • Jan 16, 2021
Title True Beauty
This drama has been funny in each episode but I hope that the issue of suicide circles back at
the end. I know that depression and anxiety affects all high schoolers in some way, some more than others. I have a daughter that that suffers from both depression and anxiety and it's hard to deal as it affects the whole family. Being that Lee Su Hoo is alone dealing with it is hard for me to watch. Especially the fact he doesn't have a therapist to talk to. Hopefully it's a good
resolution at the end of this series.
10 1