News
On True Beauty • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
I love this drama. So far it's funny, silly, no fuss drama rom com. The characters are believable, relatable and likeable. It has positive messages. So far a 10!
5 1
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 28, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Why why why episode 16? I loved this whole series for a long time and now it's like a total let down with the ending. Do you agree?
4 1
On Seobok • Nov 25, 2020
Title Seobok
hmmm, any clues how we can eventually stream this?
1 0
On To Love • Nov 23, 2020
Title To Love
First 2 episodes kept me very interested. The story is not a typical love story with a soft spoken FL and annoyingly mean ML. I can tell these 2 already have chemistry between them. Excited for this one.
0 0
On Start-Up • Nov 16, 2020
Title Start-Up
Ok Nam Do San just made me UGLY cry. I haven't done that during a drama is a very long time. He's such a good actor!
6 0
On Start-Up • Nov 15, 2020
Title Start-Up
I haven't cried and laughed so hard at a drama for the past 8 months. This drama is one of the best of 2020. The acting is superb, the OST is fantastic, the story is full of emotions, pain and happiness, surprise, empathy, etc. I hope it ends on a strong note, because right now it checks all the boxes for me. Not since Goblin has a drama moved me.
11 0
On Professional Single • Nov 13, 2020
Title Professional Single Spoiler
wow that first kiss with super cringey! but I'm glad it finally happened. It's amazing he can fit her whole face into his palm,. lol
3 0
Replying to Classy1 • Nov 13, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Remember guys , our leads love eachother so much . So that wedding is most probably fake ,I laughed so hard when…
THIS is too much to be introducing in Episode 12 of 16? Who's with me on this, lol. The beginning was way too slow. Too much time spent on LA LA Academy and them tracking down Jun. Now the ending will be rushed, complicated and probably undeveloped.
2 1
Replying to Deeyouth • Nov 13, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Who will rewatch episode 12 while waiting for next week? I think I will.
Somebody better explain that wedding and WHY in a smart and good way. Poor Dr. Cha got dumped for the third time? OMG this is too hilarious!
0 2
On Professional Single • Nov 13, 2020
Title Professional Single
Anybody else thing Si Yi Song will get his own lead soon? He's adorable, They better have eps 16 subbed soon lol
0 0
On Bae In Hyuk • Nov 12, 2020
Person Bae In Hyuk
He's not human bc he's so daym handsome.
3 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 11, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
i haven't cried over a drama recently until today. Like a really cry not just tears rolling down my face. What was happening in eps 11. That was so beautiful. It's too bad it started so late in this episode because now I feel this drama can go for another 10-20 episode with this Man-bok story, This was unexpected and now this drama has shot up to my MUST WATCH list.
7 0
On Professional Single • Nov 10, 2020
Title Professional Single
The FL is 27 years old but she looks like she's 11, lol
5 1
On Start-Up • Nov 9, 2020
Title Start-Up
Team Do San here. He deserves her. He's gonna have the FL, the company, the success, the love from Grandma, the love from his parents. Happy endings with these dramas for sure. They gotta make viewers happy and make them come back each week to watch.
12 1
Replying to Kathleen • Nov 9, 2020
Title More Than Friends
the end of episode 11?? I was not expecting that
wait till end of episode 12
0 0
On More Than Friends • Nov 7, 2020
Title More Than Friends
Question: Why does Woo-Yeon's clothes looking prettier and prettier the more she gets off work from the boba cafe? LOL. Her outfits are the cutest!
5 1
On More Than Friends • Nov 7, 2020
Title More Than Friends Spoiler
EPISODE 11 I LOVE YOU! So funny I cried happy tears. The poop and dash quote and blind date guy with the long hair was so unexpected, but fit in well with the drama . Oooh my stomach hurts from laughing so hard, And lets not forget, this is the best episode so far with that romantic kiss under the stars. Such a swoony moment
0 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 6, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Wow, episode 10. Where have you been? This was a cutesy drama up until you. But you woke me up. I am SO interested how this will all unravel and solve this issue. I hope it makes sense. because at the end of the day he is a senior in high school who fell in love with a 24 year old. Cmon it happens.
10 0
On Start-Up • Nov 4, 2020
Title Start-Up
I really like this drama as it progresses. It's unconventional and the leads are all great actors. Plus having great music and beautiful visuals make it a complete package. Dont miss out on this one!
7 1
On Start-Up • Oct 30, 2020
Title Start-Up
This is a an everything drama. It has everything. Great acting, great OST, great cinematography, great food even. The story itself keeps you engaged. I'm soo looking forward to every episode. It's a 20 on a 10 scale.
11 0
