Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to nonski • Mar 22, 2021
awwww i thought I'm the only one cryin over that stuff. I already am looking of where to buy.
Let me know if you find them, I'd like to get some. lol
0 1
On You Are My Hero • Mar 22, 2021
Episode 10- cooking for Dr. Mi. Putting the apron on, tearing up the vegetables, feeding him the water. I am crying my eyes out with adorableness!!!!!
1 0
On You Are My Hero • Mar 21, 2021
Bai Jing Ting- you're 27, but you can probably pass for 13 with that baby face. How you can play this role as a drill sergeant and put on that uniform and sunglasses and yet make me obsessed over this drama? A drama genre I don't even like? You are pretty amazing. The chemistry you built with the FL in just a few minutes in eps 1 was awesome.
10 0
Cho Na • Mar 21, 2021
Excellent drama. One of the best youth Cdramas I've seen. BTW if you read the tabloids, these 2 are in a dating relationship in real life. That's what I read. Whether it's true or not, the chemistry between these 2 actors is undeniable.
4 1
On You Are My Hero • Mar 21, 2021
I think the balance of a serious medical series and or an action packed military/civil servant series with 2 young non experienced in love people is just the right balance. Sprinkle some funny lines or physical humor and you've got the perfect series.
7 0
Replying to NightOwl • Mar 20, 2021
Say what you will about Xia Xue Ling's character but I for one LOVE her styling in the drama. They gave her the…
The fashion for everyone in this drama is exceptional! Esp for a Cdrama
0 0
On You Are My Hero • Mar 20, 2021
Most adorkable couple ever! I wonder if they'll ever kiss? This drama is very addicting like people have said. I just sat down this afternoon and finished all 18 episodes at it's 4:00 am! Love it!
4 5
On Sunshine of My Life • Mar 19, 2021
After just watching episode 1, I think I'm going to love this. Here's why:
1 I love fashion. The clothes that the actors are wearing are gorgeous
2 I love a good romance and a good story
3 I love secondaries that arent too annoying or get in the way of the primary story
4 I love good acting with people who dont over act their parts.
5 I love a good OST. The music is not bad so far.
Let's hope the next 44 episodes don't fail me... lol
7 0
Replying to Arii1824 • Mar 15, 2021
Title Vincenzo
"May i ride him?""Sure, Be as rough as you can"Ohmygad i almost choked on my french fries
But him touching the back of his neck with his bare fingers to get that piece of straw. I DIED.
4 1
On Vincenzo • Mar 15, 2021
Title Vincenzo
EPISODE 8??? where have you been all my Kdrama life?
14 0
Replying to elina18 • Mar 15, 2021
Title Vincenzo
My favourite part of episode 8 is the horse scene. So well made - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yc1FeZxClE
The slo mo with his scarf in the wind was just too much!
6 1
On Vincenzo • Mar 15, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Horseback meeting, bar date or amusement park date?
I don't know which one I laugh/cried so much!
21 0
Replying to michalis • Mar 14, 2021
Is the show going to continue like that or are the flashback going to stop at some point?
It looks like it's going to cont like this. It's so annoying. It's almost like 2 dramas because you're kept in the dark about what's really happening when they're 25.
0 0