Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bay Area, California USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2020
Replying to TheBunny • May 18, 2021
Seo in guks character (MM) maybe just unlucky or he has done some stuff in his life and his role as doom is his…
Yes that's true. But I hope that the story doesn't get too complicated or too deep or ppl might start dropping it. We're here to be entertained not schooled every episode, lol
0 1
On Doom at Your Service • May 18, 2021
This drama has the story, magic, and intensity of Goblin; the humor and banter of Vincenzo. I'm so hooked!!! And when did Doom and gloom become so hot and sexy?!
7 3
Replying to TheBunny • May 18, 2021
Seo in guks character (MM) maybe just unlucky or he has done some stuff in his life and his role as doom is his…
This is awesome, thank you for the explanation. Yes, you need cliff notes for this drama- but so what. IT IS SO WORTH IT
0 3
On Young and Beautiful • May 17, 2021
The story is slow moving, so you have to use patience. It's also not the happiest of story lines too... the FL runs into a lot of issues with family, work and relationships. You have to root for her in order to stay with this series. But so far, I'm up to episode 9 and it's pretty good.
5 0
On Young and Beautiful • May 16, 2021
Ooooh this one is pretty good so far. Country girl meets big city. The cast of characters are interesting, the acting is good and the OST is not bad.
1 0
On Move to Heaven • May 14, 2021
Wow, 2021 must be the year of tearful dramas. Episode 1 was beautiful yet sad, It will make you anxious. I'm already out of kleenex.
3 0
Replying to zee • May 13, 2021
how is this drama so far???
Love it! Up to eps 21 and this is my current favorite C drama.
4 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 12, 2021
OMG THAT birth mark just below his left eye is driving me crazy! And those smirks of his. I think I will die before her 100 days....
1 1
On Doom at Your Service • May 11, 2021
Wow, I thought episode one was a mini drama in itself. Lots of details, lots of stories to tell, great acting, set, OST and special effects- it had everything. So much intrigue, but the pacing of the story was good. This could compete with one of my all time favorite drama Goblin.
8 0