Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 19, 2023
Replying to Dedra70 • May 3, 2026
I have it all four WeTV, iQIYI, MangoTV and Viki. Mango is the worse for subtitles. I am watching it iQIYI personally.
Ended up getting 1 month SVIP from Mango. I want higher resolution and Chinese subs.
1 1
Replying to Dedra70 • May 3, 2026
I have it all four WeTV, iQIYI, MangoTV and Viki. Mango is the worse for subtitles. I am watching it iQIYI personally.
Thank you for reminding me there's Kisskh. I shall go there now. I don't need subtitles but I badly need to watch episode 4 now.
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • May 3, 2026
I have it all four WeTV, iQIYI, MangoTV and Viki. Mango is the worse for subtitles. I am watching it iQIYI personally.
I have both wetv and iqiyi. I'm so tempted to pay for SVIP for Mango for extra episode. I'm so weak. lol
1 9
On A Splendid Match • May 3, 2026
I need all the episodes NOW!!! Love both leads and really appreciate seeing different types of leads. Not the usual Mary Sue or whatever trope. I didn't read the novel so I have nothing to compare to which is even better. I can appreciate the story how the writers wanted it to be.
4 0
Replying to Curiously_witty • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
He does want it. He played his role well. He pushed the emperor to make the decision official. He made himself…
I cried that he sacrificed himself to help further the cause.
4 0
Replying to waverlinda • May 3, 2026
As someone totally counting down the days and hours till May 3, I've remained on a steady diet of drama/teaser…
Same here! I’ve been rooting for this cp since last year.
1 0
On A Splendid Match • May 3, 2026
Can I just say. I’m 30 mins in and I love it! Took me a few minutes to get used to the dubbing. I’ve accepted and moved on.
3 0
Replying to Flutta • May 1, 2026
I'm just a little curious—I noticed a lot of viewers on Weibo were upset about the dubbing. I tried looking…
As someone totally counting down the days and hours till May 3, I've remained on a steady diet of drama/teaser clips on XHS/rednote. There are so many out there. Some using Ren Min's voice.. Some using a voice over which is very obviously not her voice. I think it's more that. But we shall find out on the 3rd, whether it's really dubbed or not.
1 2
Replying to ScorzaPiony • Apr 30, 2026
O no no, this is her real voice. I’d know it from miles away. Watched all her works and variety shows. She has…
I hope so. I really like her voice
1 0
On A Splendid Match • Apr 30, 2026
I'm really hoping RM doesn't use dubber but from the trailers it seems like it' s not her real voice.
0 2
Replying to pandalover8642 • Jul 4, 2025
Title Doppelganger
I’m late for your comment, but I think it’s a BE cause technically they aren’t together in the same timeline.…
Thank you for explaining to me. I get what these script writers are trying to do. Out of the box type of thing. But I just get so confused.
0 0
Replying to Kasia Krakowianka • Jun 19, 2025
this one proves that a successful drama does not have to have an ambitious script or consistent/logical plot and…
same. I like the music. Looking for it in Spotify.
0 2
On Doppelganger • May 18, 2025
Title Doppelganger Spoiler
I watched till episode 2 but it seems confusing so I went straight to episode 28 to see if HE or BE. I don't get the ending. did FL and ML end up together? They showed 5 years ago. and then they showed an older FL with white hair and then an older lady. What was that?
0 4
Replying to gasrr • May 13, 2025
🤣😭 sameee
Thanks. I was out of the loop for a while for all the new series since I didn't find any I wanted to watch. Will give this a try but I'm finding the new FL a bit off. she always looks too happy and smiling. hahahah
1 1
Replying to lulu • Mar 7, 2025
so any updates abt the release date???
saw on XHS it will start March 9.
3 0
Replying to RIZ • Feb 18, 2025
From tomorrow we are only going to get 1 episode How I am gonna survive 😭😭
same. I need to watch something else and survive on douyin clips.
1 1