Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 19, 2023
Replying to AtsukoM • 3 days ago
Now I don't know what to watch today... lmao 😂😂
You can rewatch. I'm rewatching until all the episodes come out for VIP. I want to watch in big screen TV. I bought SVIP but I can't stand watching on my iPad.
2 0
Replying to Yueyinglan • 11 days ago
So what other dramas are you watching or rewatching while waiting for the next episodes? Frankly, this drama is…
I rewatched The Sword and the Brocade. Starting Under the Power again.
3 0
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
Just finished episodes 30 to 33. I cried during Ji-er's arc. I cried during Da Meimei's part. I just can't help it. You can't help but feel for them. Their stories made a bigger impact than Zhao Xing Tang and Du Cuique to me.
14 0
Replying to hehe • 12 days ago
DAYUMMM JUST STARTED THE FIRST EPISODE AND I AM ALREADY BAWLING MY EYES OUT!!!!!!!!!!
and after I recommended to my mom and watched the first episode again with her and cried so much again. I had a headache after.
2 0
Replying to YshTomato • 12 days ago
I don’t watch a lot of on-air dramas, but if I had to compare the big ones I’ve finished recently:* Pursuit…
No fail I will watch Tan Song Yun and Ren Min. The rest depends on the story if I find int interesting.

I’m not really into traffic actors and actresses . The more hyped it is, the more I’m iffy.

I typically like costume dramas but modern I like more the business setting or adventure. I finished all of thr Notebook and Lost Tomb Series. Plan to watch Mystic Nine after.
0 0
Replying to GeeGee • 12 days ago
No. This is not the only one. There are so many GREAT Chinese costume dramas. And everyone just said what you…
Dropped many dramas this year and only finished a few. The main difference with ATC is it’s in between an idol drama and serious drama. It’s able to balance well elements from both and that’s why viewership is good. It’s not fluffy and brainless, but is able to convey important messages universal everyone without taking itself too seriously.
2 0
Replying to waverlinda • 12 days ago
Hoping Against The Current heat index score move up even further.
Amazing performance even with exclusive online streaming in Tencent only. I wish this was showing in Netflix so it can reach more viewers internationally. The themes are universal with very positive messages. This needs to be broadcasted in more sites.
1 1
Replying to shawoLynn • 12 days ago
Curious about this drama but the 47 episodes discourages me 🙈
Don't be. I feel it's too short. I want more.
1 0
Replying to YshTomato • 12 days ago
I don’t watch a lot of on-air dramas, but if I had to compare the big ones I’ve finished recently:* Pursuit…
I love costume dramas but haven't really been watching much long form dramas as nothing seemed to interest me. I must admit I'm quite picky with the actors/actresses and I have my favorites.

I'm a TSY fan. I will watch her series whether costume or modern. I've been looking forward to ATC ever since it was announced and was ecstatic LXY was the ML. There were some other names being floated and they were not a fit. We needed the ML to be manly and LXY is perfect.

I'm super dreading the daily episode update this week. I hope it doesn't affect the series' trajectory. It's been steadily climbing up the heat index, viewership and popularity. I am hoping ATC will end even higher. This is the best series of 2026 for me.
7 2
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • 13 days ago
Tencent dramas have high Heat index (scores)1. Joy of Life S2 (2024) - 34 3892. Dream of Splendor (2022) - 33…
Hoping Against The Current heat index score move up even further.
4 3
Replying to just_debi • 13 days ago
me too. I cant watch any other so I am rewatching old dramas like The Sword and the Brocade, Under the Power,…
Rewatching the sword and the brocade also. I think after I will rewatch Under Thr Power and Flight to You.
2 0
Replying to Vniverse • 17 days ago
Nahh. Today's one of the best episode. We need to support Lin Jinqi since everyone's Against (The Current) him…
He should've gone back to Teacher Shou Yi
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • 17 days ago
"turns out to be a maid" Listen here you old lady, LAN XIANG SAVED YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD multiple times.…
Well done that scene. Both families in shock. ML's mother can't believe her daughter in law is the servant. Madam Lin lost her composure. Both mothers fainting.
2 1
Replying to Vniverse • 17 days ago
Nahh. Today's one of the best episode. We need to support Lin Jinqi since everyone's Against (The Current) him…
I fully support DaYe. Goodbye Scholar Han. I've had enough of you. hahahaha
1 2
Replying to widyalpacaRJKOYA • 19 days ago
Lin Xiuwan is Lin Jinqi's cousin, she is daugther of Lin Jinqi's uncle (Lin Changmin). Lin Xiushu (4th sister)…
half sisters. same father, different mother.
0 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Is he gonna die?? Don't tell me Yes plzz 🥹🥹
If he really will, let it be many many episodes later. He needs to enjoy married life with XR first.
0 1
Replying to Chanchan • 20 days ago
ML tells lady du that she should have aspired to become his legal wife not a concubine.. and that she looked down…
coz he's already planning for LX to be legal wife. hahahaha
0 0
Replying to waverlinda • 20 days ago
He carried her. you can see it from the shadow.
I had to play in my computer full screen and then pause it. 42:14. you can see the shadow. Princess carry.
0 1
Replying to peng-peng • 20 days ago
Who took her to the maid quarters when she fell asleep drank? Who😅😅😅Director is asking us to guess .…
He carried her. you can see it from the shadow.
1 3
Replying to Chander • 20 days ago
i am in love with the background music which they played in episode 18... in the middle of the episode between…
same here. I love the instrumental version and the humming version and the one with lyrics. I love them all. I can't wait for it to be released.
2 0