Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Gusu & Yunmeng
  • Contribution Points: 91 LV2
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 16, 2018
On The Sword and the Brocade • Feb 27, 2021
Really liking this so far! Hou ye and shiyi niang r so cute!! The chemistry is definitely there but I'm so NOT ready for all the drama and traps waiting for her. Qiao Lianfeng... Madame Xu... hope hou ye won't be wavered by bs and trust shiyi niang!!
1 0
Replying to E3ri • Feb 21, 2021
Is this drama good? Heard the story is wack but all my favorite actors are in thereee :(( Dont know if still worth…
Me too
0 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 21, 2021
Title Vincenzo
SJK looks damn good with half of hair down when he was killing the mercenaries who were sent to kill him!!!
9 1
Replying to BloomCommie • Feb 19, 2021
Okay: We know that Phu says that Torfun is the "sister he loves the most forever" when he's on the hill with Tian.This…
Nope, he said nong sao, that's directly saying little sister!! She got sister-zoned!
18 0
Replying to MN x • Feb 16, 2021
has ep 58 aired doesn anyone know cuz i m dying to see our xq save the day i missed him last week eps were not…
not yet, it's going to air this thursday
1 1
On The Long Ballad • Feb 16, 2021
I am so ready for this! Kinda sad it got moved but looks like it's coming out soon... I think it's just trying to avoid some big dramas like Douluo Continent and stuff... but Reba and Lusi in one drama? HELL YEAH!
4 0
On Liu Chang • Feb 8, 2021
Person Liu Chang
Noticed him in the king's woman and really liked him but he only has been in small roles over the past years... waiting for you to shine baby! I was so surprised when I saw him in My Little Happiness but hopefully, he can find someone that can dub him well lol
5 1
Replying to Wendy • Feb 5, 2021
what was xu le wei's character... i totally forgot
Oh thank you so much!! He's Lin Xi's roommate's rich boyfriend! I remember it now!
0 1
Replying to christy • Feb 5, 2021
After seeing Wang An Yu and Xu Le Wei as "enemies" in Forever Love, it's a little weird seeing them on the same…
what was xu le wei's character... i totally forgot
0 3
Replying to MS • Feb 5, 2021
Exceptation : The drama is confusing if you didn't watch go go squidReality: the drama is confusing if you watched…
omg me too, i'm confused with the timeline too
1 0
On Love Scene Number • Feb 2, 2021
I don't know why but Viki already has two episodes out and the airing schedule is quite weird. But I really enjoyed the first two episodes! Truly Kim Bora doesn't disappoint you. However, I want to point out that it's not a polyamorous relationship if the guys don't know about each other's existence. It's just basically cheating. For those who are not wanting to try because of the rating, I'd say just go for it! MDL ratings are always shit.
8 1
On The Rebel Princess • Jan 28, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess Spoiler
I kinda had the vibes that the general will fall in love with Awu since the early episodes when they were defending the city and stuff.. him being so guilty and not even able to look at her in the eyes break my heart though... Xiao Qi and Awu is ultimate cp but General Song is too pure TT (well for now)
0 0
On The Legend of the Condor Heroes • Jan 28, 2021
Personally, the legend of the condor heroes is my favorite out of the trilogy! I remember I was so happy when they were making a remake but when it actually came out, I actually ended up dropping it. I know 2008 version is not following the novel properly but I really loved all the cast over there, even Ouyang Ke and Ouyang Feng (lol). But I rewatched it these few days and feel like it was pretty okay. I should've gone through but I don't regret it much. The leads are fine but the supporting casts were not likable at all. They also don't really have strong chemistry with the leads. It's not a bad remake though
3 0
Replying to Athena • Jan 28, 2021
Person Ding Yu Xi
Does the romance of tiger and rose have a season 2 ? If there is when will it be aired?
In the tecent year-end ceremony, the producer said that the scriptwriters are working on it right and they confirmed season 2... however they didn't say anything when it will be filmed or whether the same cast is returning
4 1