Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Award Hoarder Enabler1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 19, 2024
I really get a kick out of YZM 's scenes with MCH's parents,
the scene where he caught father drinking is funny,
and we get a glimpse into the father's mindset toward his wife/marriage.
but why would YZM say he should learn more from him?
love the actors who play the mother and father,
5 1
Replying to greenblood_spock • Apr 19, 2024
The brother is a cutie pie. But I can't see him with FL's friend as a couple. The romance is just force and awkward,…
that seems to be the general sentiment
0 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 19, 2024
YZM offers her parents raw salmon because he grew up abroad. Chinese people do not eat anything that is raw, not even vegetables.
4 2
Replying to Simone • Apr 19, 2024
Wow, just wow.With each episode, I'm falling harder for Xu kai's acting.Not just the dialogue delivery and expressions…
from the moment I first watched him in yanxi palace, I've never doubted his talents are immense,
3 0
Replying to Jl246 • Apr 19, 2024
I’m surprised the mother is so obsessed with the daughter and not the SON as much! Usually in asian culture,…
someone told me the daughter is more valuable because she can marry up but the son cannot marry up
5 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 19, 2024
Maybe for the audience... A lot of foreigners in Chinese Dramas are shown speaking Chinese
it takes too long to load but I get your point.
0 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 19, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
I'm wondering this too - I really hope it means he's given up on taking over Xin'an li, but I'm also nervous because…
the clues for me that he is not going to plot against her 1) he told Zhang grandma entrusted MCH and her hotel to me, 2) he had a flashback grandma told him she smelled something she never smelled before on him, human touch.
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • Apr 19, 2024
ALP is one of the top c-dramas ever for me. I especially adored Xu Kai. The way he portrayed 3 different characters;…
ALP is a timeless masterpiece to me. I'm glad that people can watch the full series on You Tube. I love all the characters. Next to ml and fl, the sml performance was on par with the ml and fl. The ml and sml had a lot of chemistry too.
1 1
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 19, 2024
Maybe for the audience... A lot of foreigners in Chinese Dramas are shown speaking Chinese
XK 's English will not be good enough to do it in English, the accent is heavy and his character should speak like an American since he went abroad very young age. XK did speak English in FIYS, so they should let him try but maybe the delivery will not come across right?
I had the same thought as you when I watch. There's been couple of scenes like this. and another one for Zhang?
0 2
Replying to H19279 • Apr 19, 2024
People said that YZM was wearing a watch which also expresses his love in Eps 26. Don't know when he started wearing…
this is XK's own watch
0 1
Replying to SandGirl_Nicky • Apr 19, 2024
I’m also an elder sister, in fact I helped raise my little brother. Just like with Huan Huan, if I say “little…
that's the Chinese culture, listen to your elders
1 0
Replying to Say_do • Apr 19, 2024
MCH's mother is terrible, but her father is much worse to me. He is the one that annoys me the most. Please never…
I wonder what grandma meant when she left her step son these words, "You are not as charming as your father. You should love your wife more"
0 2
Replying to Conchiglia • Apr 19, 2024
Felt like he wanted to say, hey I want you there too! 🤣
i don't know how to describe it, sort like a puppy love look for a brief moment as he watched her walk away
1 0
Replying to Conchiglia • Apr 19, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
*Spoiler from Teasers*So looks like, Zhang Zi Yu was introduced to trigger some sort of jealousy in MCH, which…
who invited her to Shanghai? her mother?
0 1
Replying to Draco • Apr 19, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Does anyone understand what grandma means when she said she brought yzm into the mai family? I feel grandma did…
I kept thinking Zhang has something on YZM but now I reject that, but I wish the drama would clear up from ep. 1 what their relationship is.
0 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 19, 2024
Xu Kai sort of imitating Grandma
When we first met, Grandma (Wu Yanshu) said, "I saw you in Arsenal Military Academy,
you looked so handsome." I really wonder does Grandma really watches it?
I was stunned at the time, and asked, Grandma, do you really watch it? "It's so handsome"

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R-Mk3AzVwW8
5 0
Replying to YouToon • Apr 19, 2024
I think he’s motivated and lonely enough to really enjoy her overbearing care.
YZM: Stray cats are not born wanting to be strays. How do you know I won't like it?
MCH: Alright, hurry home, stray cat
the look in YZM face
2 0
Replying to Nelly12 • Apr 19, 2024
She's doing it to continue to live in the house. You know she loves showing off..
with YZM in the house, the humor is delightful
0 1