Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Award Hoarder Enabler1
Replying to Nauriya • Apr 18, 2024
and she has observed MCH over the years, thats why she gave it to her.
I think grandmother had her criteria and made the selection based on MCH meet those criteria, at the same time, MCH is her favorite grandchild. The drama made that very clear. There is nothing wrong with having a favorite when that favorite is the person most intimate with you.
I actually disagree that MCH is more deserving than YZM. I think they both have strenghts and weaknesses. MCH seems perfect from the start and I keep thinkign this character is so perfect, what else does she need but I think in the second half she will see that she is overconfident, too independent and needs help and learns to ask for help, I think her mother is someone she can seek help from and listen to and trust in because so far she just always pushes her mother away like Mom i don't need you, I can think for myself, I can do it myself.
She should have the mother help with the restaurant.
0 1
Replying to Luckyforever • Apr 18, 2024
She never took him in actually, only supported his studies..He's truly self made and now she has the gall to say…
I wanted more interactions between grandma and grandson, deeper conversations about the past
0 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 18, 2024
I think he was feeling guilty that he was never there with her when she needed him the most... He use to avoid…
I read it somewhere. So how long has it been since YZM returned? almost a 1 yr has gone by ?
0 1
Replying to Luckyforever • Apr 18, 2024
She wrote how to improve culinary aspects of hotels from her experience as a cook in her home..I won't be surprised…
I believe that the mother should be the master chef at the hotel restaurant. It's a perfect job for her. She's a bossy lady and knows cooking. Her father can be a doorman.
Unfortunately, MCH is too arrogant right now, thinks she can do it all, knows best, and not listening to her mother keen eyes for details and not recognizing her mother's talents.
Her friend can sell jewlry at the hotel. Her brother can be the lawyer for the hotel.
0 4
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 18, 2024
I'm not angry that Grandma gave the hotel to MCH, and I understand and agree with her reasoning for the most part,…
Whether grandma wanted them to be a couple or just half brother and sister, is anyone's guess.
0 1
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 18, 2024
I'm not angry that Grandma gave the hotel to MCH, and I understand and agree with her reasoning for the most part,…
Oh. Yes. I'll never forget that look on her face when she said to grandson, "can I count this as a threat?". that look says don't you mess with me
0 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 18, 2024
I'm not angry that Grandma gave the hotel to MCH, and I understand and agree with her reasoning for the most part,…
but before grandma die, she was handling everything.
0 1
Replying to Luckyforever • Apr 18, 2024
Then what are the changes she made on the day of her demise?
Same as what Jungshooky wrote:
" I think the revision she made on the day she died was that clause. Xin'an li is safe for 10 years from being bought out by another person/company - ideally. I'm sure that Zhang lady has some shady stuff up her sleeves -___-"
1 1
Replying to Simone • Apr 18, 2024
Grandma probably gave huan only management rights, because she knew, big hawks eyeing the restaurant will try…
what do you think Zhang said to grandma to cause her heart failure?
0 3
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 18, 2024
Douban:
"I'm really grateful to him for playing Yao Zhiming, and he is a good match with Zimei! I haven't hit the CP for a long time! After the Sauvignon Blanc, this pair of CP made me go up!"
"Xu Kai is very sincere, and he treats performances and opponent actors very carefully"
"Every time he interviews, he is very informative and understands the characters
"soso is so exquisite"
"To be honest, it's the first time I've watched Xu Kai act. I haven't seen a single episode of "Yanxi Raiders". also got his acting skills in "Cheng Huan Ji", and I feel that he still understands the role. His eyes and body language towards Mai Chenghuan are all slowly progressing, with a sense of transformation and layering. The only downside is that Mandarin still needs to be strengthened. I just don't know how he behaved in other dramas, and he has the opportunity to go back to trial."
5 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
I'm really curious about what kind of person Grandpa Mak is
Grandma and Grandpa Mai's sunset love is also a soul mate, it's quite unimaginable

I'm also curious, I feel that grandma is financially independent and doesn't need to rely on anyone at all, she has experienced a failed marriage, it's not strange to have a lover or lover, but she will be very picky about her spouse, and it is generally difficult to enter marriage again, I am curious about what characteristics of Lao Mai attracted her, so that she was willing to step into marriage again, and it was still a marriage that was not accepted by people around her, including Lao Mai's own son
must be an excellent person, otherwise he can't let such a good grandmother take a fancy to him. Gentle, considerate and kind
And how did Grandpa Mai cultivate Daddy Mai, Daddy Mai wouldn't have a strong mother, generally a strong mother would have a weak son, so he was used to being controlled by Liu Wanyu
I feel that the screenwriter didn't think about how to ink, but fortunately, it was left blank to give everyone room for imagination. Because if grandpa is a special cow, the conditions of the Mai family are not established, how can grandpa and grandma take a fancy to him, so fortunately, it is the sunset love of the elderly, and it may make sense to throw away the identity and money and only look at the personality
It must be a warm and powerful grandfather
Although Daddy Mai is weak and incompetent and bullied (), he is also a very good person in a sense, so you can imagine Grandpa Mak
0 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 18, 2024
Douban:
Is there anyone who watched Xu Kai's drama for the first time like me?
Even before that, I refused to watch his dramas 😂 for several years

To add one of my favorite lines so far, Cheng Huan called him to ask him about the watch, and he said that while you are thinking about marrying into a wealthy family, you have to pose at the same time, just like you, you will suffer in the future, why are you so spoiled 🥰

Here's how I got started (watching XK):

And I think his lines are too amazing, magnetic, and bassy, with a kind of Hong Kong Pu feeling, and it is not inconsistent to be a narrator
2 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Douban:
Can Mak Chenghuan become Yao Zhiming's salvation
After watching today's two episodes, I can't calm down for a long time.
An unhappy childhood takes a lifetime to heal.
The person who knows Yao Zhiming in the world has gone, only grandma knows that Yao Zhiming is still a child who is suffering and full of holes in his heart. Judging from the distribution of grandma's inheritance, she wants the Mai family, who loves each other, and the warm and powerful Chenghuan to give Yao Zhiming family affection in the future, make up for the deep trauma in his heart, and enrich his emotional world. But this is just the ideal state of grandma, can things go as they wish?

At present, it seems that Mai Chenghuan still has a lot of misunderstandings about Yao Zhiming. Mama Mai's personality doesn't know if she can really tolerate and accept Yao Zhiming. At the same time, Yao Zhiming is also faced with using means to complete his promotion and helping Cheng Huan fulfill his grandmother's last wish, two completely different choices related to human nature. Judging from the preview, Yao Zhiming still chose to help Mak Chenghuan run the hotel.

It's more of a big gamble. I remember watching a movie, at the end, Louis Koo said to Gao Yuanyuan, "Goodbye, I'm going back to Earth" (I forgot the name of the movie, this sentence implies that Louis Koo's pursuit of true love failed, and he began to play the world again). Therefore, of course, I don't want Yao Zhiming, who has nothing and gives it a go, to lose and lose everything. Then he would be really pitiful.

This choice is undoubtedly a kind of transformation from rebirth and cocooning into a butterfly, and it is also a complete farewell to the past. Say goodbye to the delicate self-interested, interest-oriented, and consequential Yao Zhiming, and try to embrace a humane, emotional, and people-oriented Yao Zhiming.

Yao Zhiming tried to use a piece of sincerity that he had never paid, an emotion that had never been satisfied, and a heart that had already been hurt by his childhood, to carefully take the initiative to approach Mai Chenghuan, who had grown up watered by love, in exchange for a little response and attention from Mai Chenghuan.

Yao Zhiming has already been moved by Mai Chenghuan and has taken the most difficult first step. It's even a bit flattering. But I don't know if Chenghuan will be good to Zhiming, and whether he can make up for the gap in Yao Zhiming's heart.

Yes, love Zhiming, love every inner child who has been hurt by the original family and has never grown up.

I also look forward to Chenghuan, who is as warm as a sunflower, to heal Yao Zhiming's injured inner child.
3 2
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
here's another interesting view
"I also think that grandma's plan to give Mai Chenghuan was originally planned, because the appearance of Zhang let her know that giving Chenghuan directly is not so much a windfall as a disaster, and whether she can keep it or not is a problem, so it was temporarily changed to a law firm for ten years, and then handed over to her after ten years"
2 4
Replying to bethcha • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Episode 12 when he fell ill and the FL took him to the hospital and took care of him...to me anyway. Howeve3,…
I read on Douban that XK said when they were at the apartment, the scene where he is sitting on the beautiful white sofa with a mug in his hands and her back is to him fixing a light bulb.
1 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Apr 18, 2024
Its a really well paced drama
rich on paper, but she cannot sell the hotel, eventually YZM will work out a good transaction for her, she cannot do that. I'm sure YZM will have to battle wits with Zhang. The property is strategic location; otherwise why is Yueda Group so aggressive about getting it.
0 0
Replying to Draco • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
The grandma is close to fl because when fl was a kid and gotten sick, grandma paid for her treatment. The parents…
ML had resentment toward grandma growing up. He was left all alone to fend for himself at a young age. I do not believe he came back of his own accord but to repay a debt to Zhang who also said if you can do this, I'll promote you too. But the real reason was Zhang. Grandma said YZM is not bad by nature. So, I do not believe he would have done this to grandma on his own. The promotion is for Zhang, but Zhang said I'll also put in a good word for you. I'm not sure when he released his resentment toward her but that's why he never returned but he did keep in touch with her by letter over the years. But they are not close at all, they started to bond in the 2 months he was back; unfortunately, she passed away so soon.
He would have continued to pursue grandma, but she took ill and decided to stop.
He needs to repay his debt.
0 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 18, 2024
I think he was feeling guilty that he was never there with her when she needed him the most... He use to avoid…
did you noticed that grandma only cried when she spoke to YZM in her taped funeral address, because he was the most miserable one, she felt so sorry for him?
0 1
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Apr 18, 2024
Its a really well paced drama
i feel it slowed down because the plot has changed but i'm sure it build back up in couple of episdoes. I was riding the grandma cloud and then had to get off
0 0
Replying to Nelly12 • Apr 18, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Remember, according to the drama, Grandma married Huan's grandpa when they were much older. Grandma had been widowed…
Yao mother died in a car accident on the way to her boyfriends He must have been around 10 or 12? His dad is alive, just got out of prison, and now grandma has requested him to go visit the despicable man he has disowned as his father. No idea how long father was in prison, but Yao really was without any adults. He had to take care of himself since he was a kid.
Yao never visited his grandma since he went abroad and he's over 30 now, He said he hadn't visited grandma for number of years but sounds like he might have visited once or twice long time ago. The reason was he resented grandma for a long time for not controlling her son (Yao's dad)
Yao understands grandma's good intentions through her letter and her words to him before, but he doesn't understand why?
1 5