Editorials
Replying to H19279 • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Xin Jialiang "has intention but no capability". Do you find it sounds familiar? He said he wanted to protect her…
they really not meant to be together. I'm guessing that later Yao Zhiming slowly recognizes MCH's potential to do great things and he helps her realize her full potential. During the 3 yrs that MCH was going with her bf, no one ever even gave her a raise. Once MCH gains more confidence and experience alongside YZM, then she will be even bigger mismatch with bf who doesn't seem to grow up. Her bf holds her back. YZM pulls her up.
0 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
His first language is Cantonese, but all mainland Chinese dramas must be spoken in Mandarin. A lot of actors/actresses…
A big consideration is costs. They don't have to reshoot scenes due to noise and other interferences as multiple dramas are shot nearby, or to get the line delivery just perfect. The production is on a tight schedule and budget. A professional voice actor can dub the whole drama in a day or within days.
3 2
Replying to Sh_a • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Yall iwant to watch this but hesitating because of the fl boyfriend? Heard he is very annoying and a "manchild"…
Oh but the acting is excellent
2 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
How will the relationship end for the ml and fl since the ml will go back abroad after the year is up.
0 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
I wonder if the bf is really this incompetent or he's pretending? They say the apple does not fall far from the tree and his father is horrible person. Is it possible, he does some bad things too, we just don't know yet? just wondering.
0 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
What is up with the discount and rebate thing that they were sent either on purpose or unintentionally, and how does it affect MCH?
0 3
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
I wonder why Grandma said her husband's son did not like her and that would be MCH's father whom I found to be nice person.
0 2
Replying to Soocrafty • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
He’s like a little kid and she’s like a serious career woman.
I think subconsciously, she has taken after her mom, the way she takes care of her bf, mothering him, and the bf needs a mother and a father figure but they neglect him. Her intelligence is way higher than his. It's really not a good match. It's not a healthy relationship.
0 1
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
watching episode 2 rn and I like the chemistry between Chenghuan and Jialiang why aren’t they fated to be together?!…
When you marry someone, you're also marrying their family, and the bf's family are not nice people.
0 1
Replying to Soocrafty • Apr 10, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I feel like her mom’s character is for comedic affect. Even thought she nags and values $. Fun listening to…
you echoed my sentiment as well
1 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
just don't expect them to be saint. He didn't fire for the cake. but she was not being honest.
don't take things so literally. she meant because of the cake incident.
0 0
Replying to 12083823 • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Why does the ML get hotter and hotter every time I see him in a new drama... I love these type of modern cdramas.…
I can't tell dub or not dub because I have to read subtitles then rewatch so I can watch their faces
1 1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
YZM is cunning. He purposely sent MCH to receive Mr. Xin to establish that network so he can further use her later. He said she is an unexpected chess piece in his game and that if it doesn't work, it won't cost him anything.
6 0
Replying to H19279 • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Xin Jialiang "has intention but no capability". Do you find it sounds familiar? He said he wanted to protect her…
Excellent point. He's a good person but like you said it so well, he's not capable, not reliable, not responsible. I keep wondering why she likes him. I think she thought he's sincere and down-to-earth, because that would be the kind of person she would love, and they both not rich and will work hard together as team. Also, he is charming to her and makes her laugh.
2 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Don't hate the mother bro... I know she is overprotective and slightly narrow minded.... But she loves her daughter…
I agree with you. Before the drama started, I thought I won't like her but after watching the initial episodes, I understand her better, I see how much she loves her daughter.
0 0
Replying to Dr Ghost • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I am just baffled at the combination of "idiot mother and trash boyfriend", she should be happy FL father married…
Why does it matter when the lead date? The battles they will encounter with each other will be more interesting.
1 3
Replying to jabofi • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I absolutely adore Xu Kai but have to drop this one. Not even 5 minutes in and the screeching mother did me in.…
With your perspective, this drama is definitely not for you.
3 0
Replying to MukeshGarg • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
seeing xu Kai in a CEO role is a blessing to my eyes... his posture voice, clothes, attitude, are more than perfect...
Can you see his mind spinning, calculating, and conniving from his expressions?
4 0
Replying to song • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
okay so, i'm probably in the minority here but... i know that xin jialiang isn't mature enough, lied, and overall…
I felt like you, they're so adorable together but that can get old after a while.
1 0
Replying to MukeshGarg • Apr 9, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I really love this kind of plot where ML is manipulating everyone while he is just sitting on his chair 🤩🤩
the way he sits in the chair
0 0
4
1