Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Award Hoarder Enabler1
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 11, 2024
for all the comments about why is he a guest role, they just update the list of cast and included many more
0 0
Replying to dramafeast • Apr 11, 2024
And Xu Kai aced in delivering the facial expression and tone🥰🥰🥰
I'm not sure if I'm referring to the same sly smile as you, but XK makes the exact same sly grin that Hu Ge makes. You can see it in Chinese Paladin 1 in the beginning of each episode. In SAF6, Jinzhao in the game animation made that exact same sly grin and I recall XK did it too in the drama. Harrison Ford (Star Wars) I remember he has that same sly grin. The grin comes with a wicked and mischievous glint in the eyes.
0 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Apr 11, 2024
so what do you expect in a family drama to make it new?
I wish you success to find your fairy tale.
3 1
Replying to Aaraknid • Apr 11, 2024
I'm going to be a little bitch. People say, 'Haters of Xu Kai always downrate his drama' (cry, cry, cry). Why…
Because if you examine other dramas comments on MDL, you will not find the sorts and nature of comments that XK dramas get.
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Apr 11, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Someone mention that grandson and grandma relationship is actually more interesting than on the surface because…
when grandma dies, who will inherit her wealth?
0 1
Replying to andyisme • Apr 11, 2024
No character is perfectMai Cheng Huan: Even though she struggles with being assertive and making decisions when…
Someone mention that grandson and grandma relationship is actually more interesting than on the surface because YZM is scheming.
2 2
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 11, 2024
YZM quotes:

In the workplace, people who don't know how to protect themselves don't deserve sympathy"
"Friendship is here, and interests will not deceive people"
"No one will look at your hard backbone, only your hard power"
"In addition to the ability to work, connections are also important."
"I don't care about the process; I only care about the result."
"The capable go up, the inferior goes down."
4 1
Replying to cdramalizard • Apr 11, 2024
As Xu Kai fan, I'm not disappointed. I knew he will have less screentime in first of the show. I hope it will…
XK amount of screentime so far is no surprise and fits the unfolding story.
2 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 11, 2024
MDL putting up a low score on day 1 or 2 of a drama airing to negatively influence others' perceptions. They must think viewers are like sheep.
3 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 11, 2024
Haters don't care whether the drama is good or not. They rate low to sabotage ratings for the fun of it. Not much…
imo, a 10 is far more honest opinion than a 1.
Also, It takes more 10 to offset a 1.
If the fair rating is 8, someone give it a 10, they've upgraded it +2,
but someone give it a 1, has downgraded it -7
so you need at least three10's to offset one 1.
0 1
Replying to Weigege • Apr 11, 2024
Did someone count XK’s air time? i swear he appear less than FL’s mom in all 6 episodes.
It was expected.
0 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 11, 2024
Haters don't care whether the drama is good or not. They rate low to sabotage ratings for the fun of it. Not much…
You can't tell how many haters on MDL ratings because they don't report how many users rated it 1 or some other low number. If 50% give it a 1, you know those are a joke. To me, a perfect 10 is much more honest rating than a 1.
But on MDL, they don't show how many people rated it a 1; and also, they manipulate the data every day so eventually the data matches the final rating they make the final determination. If a drama is exceptionally strong, they can't really do too much to it; but for dramas that are more polarizing, they have more leeway to manipulate it.
0 0
Replying to Aparicio • Apr 11, 2024
Everything that was said about the drama led us to understand that it would be different, of course the number…
if it's too early to draw conclusions, then why bring it up?
0 1
Replying to Sharanya • Apr 11, 2024
These are haters of Xu Kai.. you'll find them on every drama page of him.. and after the incident of Yang Zi and…
there is a YouTube channel that is a total XK hater, and they already published negative opinion on this drama right before it aired, hitting on Yang Zi, since she is the main character. They develop any negative narrative they can if it's any way related to XK, directly or indirectly.
0 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • Apr 11, 2024
I don’t normally care for Yang Zi but so far she’s not annoying me here. I’m really looking forward to more…
Yang Zi is doing a great job. From her acting, I have a sense of her personality and I can feel her character, what that character must be thinking and feeling..
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Apr 11, 2024
3-4 more episode we have to bear his foolishness. The final breakup is when her mother will slap her, it was a…
I don't take "guest role" literally. I've seen other dramas where I was surprised so and so was listed as "guest role" but they're in the drama in several episodes.
0 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 11, 2024
the English translation I'm watching the mom said "Even you get married, you'll always be my sweetie", not "baby".
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • Apr 11, 2024
This is surprisingly very good.From the moment they announced this drama, I knew it was going to be female/family-centric,…
I enjoy watching his acting style. I watch his body language, mannerisms, speech, and eye and facial expressions that he develops for his characters. Unfortunately, I don't understand Mandarin, so I can't tell how he's doing with the Mandarin, but I like the sound of his voice.
I started to notice him because I have to read the subtitles and then rewatch again for the actors, and I started to catch on to his subtle, nuanced and micro expressions.
4 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 11, 2024
What was written on the cake for her 3 yr anniversary with her boyfriend in ep. 1?

YZM was not mean to fl after the coffee spill; rather, he was calm, cool, and collect. He did not yell or cuss at her. He was even rational about allowing her to remove the stain off his cuff and even tipped her.

YZM is astute, sharp minded, but emotionally distant, cold and indifferent, except around his grandmother.
1 1
Replying to Say_do • Apr 11, 2024
I can't really say there is dark humor. It's just that some things he says and does, even though they are mean,…
You got me thinking so I'll try to pay closer attention and watch for those lines
1 0