Can someone tell me why the sister is butting into her brother's (XJL) love life? Also, why is she at her parent's…
A bitter person is someone who holds onto anger and resentment. They often seem irritated and negative, finding it hard to let go of past hurts. Bitterness can make them jealous and critical of others. Essentially, they view the world through a lens of hate and anger.
I don't understand Mandarin so I can't detect the differences between Mandarin and Shanghainese, but I heard bf's mom say "Aiya!" which is a Cantonese expression. Is "Aiya!" an expression used in Beijing Mandarin too?
I just found a mistake in editing ๐ ๐ . If anyone see episode 8 and go to 34.04 time and see the ceiling you…
So the voice delivery for BCE was recorded live on set during filming? I think this was true of SHPH too but in ABAY, he dubs himself post-production. I wonder why some dramas are recorded live and some are dubbed after filming?
I wish in real life where there are broken families filled with bitterness, resentments, and estrangements, that there could be more sweet family outcomes like this story, which is also call The Story of Joy.
must complete this 2 min eng sub livestream ... and then you will understand how this question came in existence…
when Yang Zi asked XK if he admits that she's more humorous but his response back that she is more humorous was so humorous that it contradicted what he just said. XK is good at joking around.
So when Yang Zi asked XK how she's supposed to respond to his awkward and embarrassing moments, is she supposed to laugh? and he said, "Do you think you are humorous?" which started a debate, and now she realized there is "Bejing humor" and then there is "Shenzen humor" (to me, it's XK humor) No wonder she mentioned that he is a very humorous person in real life at the Tencent awards. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FUm-8QFiqaA
Lol a kid in set.๐ ๐ https://twitter.com/XukaiAlbum/status/1778425183050829946
XK hasn't changed since SHPH bts. He was silly to the point that Yang Mi said "my boyfriend is so immature" or something like that. In Interviews, XK is so mature in his thinking yet has the spirit of a child.
At least fl's mom is open and honest. You always know what her true feelings is. I rather have a person like her than someone who keeps everything to themselves, or someone who is nice to you outwardly but inwardly, they're thinking about you differently,
I'm not the type to hate on a whole fandom just because of an argument with one or two fans. As a fan myself,if…
This is very typical for XK dramas on MDL. As I learn more about ABAY, his next modern drama, I can pretty much predict similar pattern and guess what negative comments will be coming. When I go to non-XK drama comment pages, I just don't' see these sorts of comments, they only discuss the drama.
The incredibly close intimacy between this mother and daughter is nice to see in contrast to the more restrained affection typically shown by the older generation of Chinese parents. Despite the shortcomings of the mom, the warmth and closeness she shares with her daughter is commendable.
I think this was true of SHPH too but in ABAY, he dubs himself post-production.
I wonder why some dramas are recorded live and some are dubbed after filming?
So when Yang Zi asked XK how she's supposed to respond to his awkward and embarrassing moments, is she supposed to laugh? and he said, "Do you think you are humorous?" which started a debate, and now she realized there is "Bejing humor" and then there is "Shenzen humor" (to me, it's XK humor)
No wonder she mentioned that he is a very humorous person in real life at the Tencent awards.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FUm-8QFiqaA