Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 58 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 21, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Award Hoarder Enabler1
Replying to roseliliy • Apr 7, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever Spoiler
Yao Zhiming's mom has passed away and his dad's in jail?no wonder he really longed for a family like Chenghuan's
This drama does not show Yao Zhiming's family other than grandma. I take it his mother is grandma's own daughter. Maybe he was raised by grandma? If he was raised by grandma, then he should have turned out to be a warm and loving person, then why is he so cold? If his dad remarried and he had a mean stepmother, then that would explain how he become cold. But why is there no mention of any family members of Yao Zhiming in this drama?
1 5
Replying to Park Sayem • Apr 7, 2024
After a long time XK is playing a playful character like his character in AMA😅 When it comes to being playful…
I thought he was pretty mean to the fl and the other girl who wanted to marry him in Dance of the Sky Empire. As in AMA, his character was just acting out, being rebellious, because of demands on him growing up. In AMA, he lost his mother at a very young age and being the only son, his father was strict. In Dance of Sky Empire, no one would tell him what happened to his mother, but he kept having flashbacks of her, and his father and Master would beat him all the time. Perhaps he has similar situation in this drama too: no mother and strict father.
2 0
On As Beautiful as You • Apr 7, 2024
I rewatched ABAY trailer and I forgot how much I love it. Seven Tan's singing is so passionate. In fact, I find her to be a passionate actress. I can detect some differences between Han Ting and Yao Zhiming.
9 1
Replying to AlexisN • Apr 7, 2024
Thanks for the link. I skimmed through a few chapters and I feel like this isnt the actual script. It's more like…
XK says HT is domineering person.
0 0
Replying to bethcha • Apr 7, 2024
I hope this drama be will be a complete success...otherwise, they'll be blaming the failure to Xu Kai. So, praying…
I think you said this out of concern for XK. I'm confident they won't blame him.
3 1
Replying to H19279 • Apr 6, 2024
Many of Qin Shi's costumes are not proper to wear in offices (especially the orange outfit that she wore on the…
To me, Yang Hua is a total nerd but a brilliant one.
0 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Apr 6, 2024
Xu kai has great chemistry with almost every costart but i do not know why , i feel he blushes only with yang…
have you seen this video? I've seen other videos too and like with Jing Tian but in a different way, there is something special between Xu Kai and Yang Mi. I've watched bts and see him joking around her like a kid, but she acts so mature. I watched his Great Escape variety show with Yang Mi. There is definitely something between them that makes him shy and awkward around her. It could be that Yang Mi is more than his match not only in terms of age and experience but personality too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqVTWzoPofI
0 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Apr 6, 2024
XK didn't just deliver the lines with the same gaze and body language, he gave Yanghua unique body language, everything about the way his eyes looked at someone or something, manner of speaking, manner of walking, even the way he moved his arms to do things, all these are forms of expressions XK built into Yanghua mannerisms that he does not use for any other character.
10 5
Replying to roseliliy • Apr 6, 2024
I think MCH is in her mid twenties, not sure about exact age. Her mom is very controlling in the story so she…
thanks
1 0
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 6, 2024
No official English version. A fan has started to translate the novel (see Discussion board above), but they're…
thanks, I just read the chapters and it's such a delightful story. Tian Xi wei is a very good fit for her character. Now that I know a little bit about the story, I'm even more excited about the drama.
4 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Apr 5, 2024
Love Endures is currently the top 5 drama in 2024, with 980M views in Q1'2024. It's no wonder they are releasing…
yes. LYF S2 is coming too. YZ is going to have an explosive 2024. China has also watched her grow up and they really love her.
0 0
Replying to H19279 • Apr 5, 2024
the grand mother is the step mother of Cheng huani's father. Zhi Ming is grandma's grandson. So they don't have…
Thanks.
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Apr 5, 2024
Technically, Is Grandma Mai the FL's Grand Aunt but of course, not blood related since her grandfather and grand…
Thanks. Do you know why FL calls her grandfather's sister grandma? Is that just out of respect because she is already a grandmother? Is it similar to Chinese culture they call an older women auntie or an older man uncle?
0 2
Replying to Draco • Apr 5, 2024
What made you said that seven tan is not suitable for xukai. And i'm one of the people who are looking forward…
Seven has a way about her that is endearing to me. I don't know why but when I watched her in a video singing, I feel she has this intensity inside her. It reminds me of the tenacious characters she likes to play like in Flight to You.
3 0
Replying to mochachen • Apr 5, 2024
I keep seeing ppl posting on selling the script on wb and red book. I finally saw a 7 fan comment on a post that…
count me in for the link
0 1
Replying to zineaera • Apr 5, 2024
Many misconception how the ML and FL are related, there is a relationship chart and this is the summary of their…
Technically, Is Grandma Mai the FL's Grand Aunt but of course, not blood related since her grandfather and grand aunt are adopted siblings. Grandma Mai last name is Chen so that's also confusing why they call her Grandma Mai. She is really Grand Aunt Chen? Also, do you know why FL's mother goes by last name Liu?
2 4
Replying to kaddie001 • Apr 5, 2024
I agree that the FL is rather plain. I’ve noticed that he’s been paired with a lot of older actresses recently.…
Seven Tan is not plain looking in my opinion. A beautiful person on the outside who has no personality is just a boring empty shell anyway. Seven Tan has a spirited, bubbly, feisty, and sweet personality. I find her very expressive. She has the cutest smile that lights up a room. Just watching her sing the song, I sense a lovely person inside and outside.

It means to me that XK has a wide range in acting to be so comfortable playing opposite females who are older than him, esp. with Yang Mi.
6 1