Love Endures is currently the top 5 drama in 2024, with 980M views in Q1'2024. It's no wonder they are releasing…
Perhaps they want to ride the coattail? This drama is being released only 6 months since the film wrapped up. I thought that is a fast release schedule. At any rate, I'm looking forward to it too and wish Yang Zi has back-to-back success.
the grand mother is the step mother of Cheng huani's father. Zhi Ming is grandma's grandson. So they don't have…
Originally, I thought grandma was fl's godmother due to probably poor English translations. I wonder if grandma was divorced from the first husband so the ml never had any involvement with the fl's family before as he would still have his own grandfather? Also, I wonder why the fl's mother has a different last name (Liu) than her husband (Mai)?
According to Q1'2024 Maoyan, as of 3/31/24, SAF6 ranked #4 but still the most popular (#1) web drama in Japan. It is still on the top 20 list for Yunhe Q1'2024, 3/31/24.
FL and ML just dont suit each other. their acting abilities are so far apart its hard to watch.everyone on MLs…
All dramas use "slo mo" martial arts for different reasons. These actors are not professional swordsmen. They have to do it just for the drama then they don't pick up a sword until the next time and that can be a year later or years later, or maybe never. Even XK, it's been over a year since he had to pick up the sword again for his current drama he's filming. They are using real swords which are quite heavy. Of course, it's no problem for men, but some of the actresses may not have strength to wield heavy swords, the strain on their wrists and arms. The sword Jin Tian used looks the same as the sword XK use, same size and weight. Also, XK is much taller than her and she has to lift the sword high. When your hands, wrists, and arms don't have time to practice it much, it will hurt. It takes time and they have to shoot the scene and move along. Also, they have to be mindful of injuries. I didn't mind the slow mo. I thought it was beautifully done.
wow this remake is full of newcomers. Dunno anyone apart from he yu and hu yi xuan?
The main leads are not newcomers. According their MDL page, they've been acting since at least 2018. But I'm glad for the actors to get more opportunities. They are probably easier on the budgets.
Come on...Please stop the name of Sword and Fairy 🙂... There're thousand kinds of names in this world 🤐🫡…
It's actually Fairy and Sword in the sequence of the Chinese characters and unfortunately, it's a translation problem. This is the best choice of words they can come up with for these two characters, and translations never do justice to the native meanings. Often times, there are simply no English words to express the true meaning of something that doesn't really exist in English. Maybe that's why so many titles sound the same. I'm sure often times, when I watch Chinese dramas, the English subtitles don't give me the true expression of what they mean, and it can hinder my emotions about the characters, the story, etc.
The ml is not even interested in the fl as a love interest until later in the drama so it's not one of those dramas…
I watch You Tube videos to try to get a glimpse of what the story will be about, and this video said, "but how this boss, with netizens imagine a little different, so grounded, the two people from the beginning of each other, do not deal with each other, to gradually understand the work of recognition, hand in hand, and then, go to, the two love each other..."
To me, this story is not focused on romance even though there will be romance, but it seems to be one of those inspirational stories of hard work, self-determination, believing in yourself, friendship, family, and eventually finding love along the way because they both change after working together.
Who are you🤭https://twitter.com/XukaiAlbum/status/1775063396796498016?t=PYYpMA8b5WBpFEwHIRPS0w&s=19
He did the two dramas back-to-back, keeping the same hairstyle and same look, but the characters are different from the trailers. I noticed his veins are more prominent due to weightlifting.
Finally something to watch after 'AASOL', I am expecting it to be on lighter side, without breakup or love triangle
Going into it, one already knows what to expect from the story, but one will have to watch the drama to experience the anticipated delightful, funny, touching, loving, and emotional scenes. It's a classic inspirational story of an ordinary girl finding her own way. It's definitely going to be easy to watch and entertaining. It's not a unique story so the acting, the cast, brilliant lines, and the chemistry is crucial to set it apart. The drama is off to a good start because Yang Zi and XK appearances both exude family values and wholesomeness for such a happy family drama as this. I'm also looking forward to XK sweet chemistry with his on-screen grandma. I hope this drama can become a timeless classic that people will remember.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_wfBBKvi7CI
Flashback 3 yrs ago.. such a sweet moment XK assisted her with the mic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6KkXkeTf4c
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gjuYUGfoMZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMfOME2ynLw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwhjLUWi9QY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkNR8dhdMw
To me, this story is not focused on romance even though there will be romance, but it seems to be one of those inspirational stories of hard work, self-determination, believing in yourself, friendship, family, and eventually finding love along the way because they both change after working together.