Editorials
Replying to Jesabe • Mar 13, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
I think that's a pity that they weren't together for real. They are just a perfect psycho match as both of them…
or a match made in hell 😅
2 1
Replying to YIMINLOVE • Mar 13, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Omg i thought Jaemin is only playing mind game but never expected him to be more psychic than that Kim Su Hyeon.…
I think that's a pity that they weren't together for real. They are just a perfect psycho match as both of them are extremely scary in their own way...
3 3
On Secret Relationships • Mar 13, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Woah, so much creeps. Ju Seong is the only character here who is mentally stable, wish him luck 🤞
5 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 4, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
How can I wait next week when it did end at this moment 😭😍
3 0
On Are You Human? • Mar 3, 2025
Title Are You Human?
Woah, it's amazing. It's hard to believe it aired in 2018 🥹😍
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • Mar 3, 2025
Title Are You Human?
lol, I'm watch on VIki. already annoyed by comments. lol, why ask questions likeis that legal? can grandparents…
I'm already in halfway and I can tell you it's really addicting, can't stop watching
4 1
On Melo Movie • Feb 23, 2025
Title Melo Movie
It should have had tearjerker and psychological in tags 😭🥺
11 1
Replying to Ryaan • Feb 22, 2025
Title Melo Movie Spoiler
what happened 😕
Jun died 💔😭
1 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Feb 22, 2025
Title Melo Movie
Episode 7 wrecked me hard. I can't stop crying :(
SAME HERE 😭😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Gian • Feb 22, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
Extra ep set 11 years later with happy ending https://youtu.be/rIcdgalcMUE
thank you sm 😭❤️ it healed my heart ❤️
0 0
On Youth of May • Feb 19, 2025
Title Youth of May Spoiler
I can't stop crying after finishing this. I knew there will be a sad ending but I thought for some reason they will die at the same time. Living after all of this alone must have been damn hard for him 😭😭😭. And that's a pity they didn't show the another characters life's after that time. I was curious about all of them, mostly about Hee's father and So Chan. And I know I shouldn't but after all it's because of Myung's brother 😭 if he just sit down there and waiting... but I guess that's why he's got to be a priest. Help I can't stop crying 😭😭😭
6 0
On Youth of May • Feb 19, 2025
Title Youth of May
😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Kaiswifeinanotherlife • Feb 18, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
nice AND 3 meters tall, hot AF with an amazing smile.. maybe this helps :)
well... he is DUMB... and damn childish. Look sometimes doesn't matter
1 4
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Feb 18, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Why they all like Heng so much? Except he is a nice guy
3 7
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Feb 15, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
As expected of China, its still hates lgbt and wants them suffer 😭
8 2
On Love Scout • Feb 9, 2025
Title Love Scout
Woo Jeong is kinda cute 🥺😭🥰
2 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Feb 6, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
I'm seriously wondering what Tae Hwan is doing in this programme 🤣 as his is not interested in the girl nor marriage 🤣
8 6
Replying to vivi • Feb 6, 2025
Title Heart Stain
the person who plays woohyun is kim jioh
I know I found in the internet but there's no information about him
0 0
On Heart Stain • Feb 6, 2025
Title Heart Stain
I'm wondering where's the rest of cast here? I have irresistible need of checking height and age difference of ML 🥺🥰
9 2
Replying to ria • Feb 6, 2025
Title Heart Stain
park doha is such a cutie patootie.. who even can resist his cuteness
true 🥺🥰
1 0
