Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2026
Replying to ysxhysal • 3 days ago
Yes, I already experienced that in the drama of Esther Yu last year SAL, before the drama aired, there are lots…
I checked the other upcoming drama of Esther Yu titled Yunchu's Vengeance but they didn't delete pictures so much, there are still hundreds remaining.
2 1
Replying to luxee • 3 days ago
Person Esther Yu
I literally have uploaded a nice beautiful pic for 3 times... LIKE 3 TIMES!!! but every single time it has been…
You can search in google.com some site with free photo resizing
0 1
On Love in the Shell • 3 days ago
I'm still waiting for the day that the official Profile Cover Photo or Love in the Shell starring Esther Yu and Hou Minghao finally released either by the drama's official Weibo account or the platform's account.

I think the filming of Love In the Shell still having a remaining of 30 filming days before they finished it.
6 0
Replying to Antzela • 3 days ago
Guys, no panic in filling the galleries whit lot of pics.. you have time for this. Its so unnecessary as they…
Yes, I already experienced that in the drama of Esther Yu last year SAL, before the drama aired, there are lots of pictures from the filming posted by fans until the day the drama is airing, they decided to delete all the pictures and made some rules in posting pictures. Yes, you are right, we don't have to upload pictures which are not official yet from the drama or platform.
1 3
On Esther Yu • 3 days ago
Person Esther Yu
Don't forget to send virtual flowers to Esther Yu MDL everyday.
7 4
Replying to Kokuto • 5 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Why did you think that Weibo Links are band in MDL ? I think it's not but I'm not sure
0 1
Replying to luxee • 5 days ago
Person Esther Yu
I literally have uploaded a nice beautiful pic for 3 times... LIKE 3 TIMES!!! but every single time it has been…
You can crop first the photo to fit the profile photo. Find in Google some sites to resize
1 3
Replying to luxee • 5 days ago
Person Esther Yu
I literally have uploaded a nice beautiful pic for 3 times... LIKE 3 TIMES!!! but every single time it has been…
First thing you should do, resized the photo of Esther Yu by 300 x 360 pixels and include add the url where you find the photo.

You can try looking for good quality pictures from Esther Yu Studio official Weibo account.
1 1
On Esther Yu • 6 days ago
Person Esther Yu
When will the Profile Picture of Esther Yu in MDL changed? Help me changed it to her most recent and beautiful photo coming from her studio
8 6
Replying to iamme • 6 days ago
Any misunderstanding or break up?
No, it's very ahort
0 0
On Speed and Love • 6 days ago
I think the male lead really fell in love first with the female lead here in Speed and Love drama romance, action, comedy, chinese drama series. I saw the male lead cared and worried about her and saying to his bestfriend that she don't need to enter to his heart because she's always been there. He's jealous of all the guys around her even her classmate in school, his bestfriend, and co-workers.
1 0
Replying to zhixin • 6 days ago
not sibling 👀
It's adapted from a novel so don't take it seriously in real life
0 1
Replying to ysxhysal • 6 days ago
Can you post the link of that Discussion to easily find that.
Oh, Thank you
1 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 6 days ago
Title Yunchu's Vengeance Spoiler
According to the trailer, did the ML shoot her with the arrow and kill in her first life or did I misunderstand…
I don't know what will happen too.
0 0
Replying to xingxing • 6 days ago
omgggggggggggggg i'm dying i want this drama out this minute 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. ahhh please…
2027 Yunchu's Vengeance coming Soon! First Quarter
1 0
Replying to moonlit • 6 days ago
Saw the trailer and so excited—now I’m seated! 😭🍿
It's been a long time since Esther Yu did a historical Chinese drama quite similar to My Journey To You, 2023 and after 3 years she's back in doing this kind of drama but we will see it next year 2027
0 0
Replying to leadtheprotection • 6 days ago
Is this really airing this year?
No, it will air in January or February or March 2027 . No specific date yet but First Quarter of next year
1 0
Replying to admirerOfesther • 6 days ago
The wait is finally over! Yunchu’s Vengeance has its first official trailer 🔥 Loved it, the visuals, the…
It's only the Trailer released but the wait is still there! Yunchu's Vengeance is scheduled to air in the first quarter of 2027 , next year . They didn't tell if it's January, February or March 2027 so there
is still over 6 months of waiting.
0 0