News
Replying to Mal • Mar 18, 2026
Title Our Universe
wow losing the baby in a mall...the female lead is fucked up. I'm a mom too, i don't even know, if I would lose…
Relax, it just a movie… Despite this, it happens even to the best parents
11 0
On Our Universe • Mar 15, 2026
Title Our Universe
This drama is only saved by the cute child actor, without that, it’s a completely average drama…
10 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 14, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
They wrote the script specifically for Jisoo, adjusting it to her limited acting skills, and she still managed to ruin it… Her facial expressions are so flat, she keeps making the same face all the time. She really shouldn’t get into acting at all. Not everyone has the aptitude for it, even with a lot of hard work. Sorry 🤷🏻♀️
11 1
Replying to Yvonne Njoki • Mar 7, 2026
Person Jay Park
saw him on monthly boyfriend with jisoo coming march
Yes, I’ve already heard it, and I’m not impressed… She’s terrible at acting 😭
0 1
On Jay Park • Jan 21, 2026
Person Jay Park
Some time ago, Jay Park mentioned that he would make a cameo in a drama in 2027. I’m wondering if it might be Variety with Son Ye Jin? The theme and storyline would actually make sense 😁😊
3 4
On Variety • Jan 21, 2026
Title Variety
When is the premiere of this drama planned? Jay Park mentioned some time ago that he couldn’t reveal much, but that he would make a cameo in a drama in 2027 and I have a feeling it might be this one 😁😊
1 1
Replying to unknown99 • Jan 17, 2026
Title Our Universe
Plot is like the movie "life as we know"
💯🎯
2 0
Lily Alice • Dec 19, 2025
Article Yoo Ah In's agency addresses speculation over his big-screen return with Exhuma director's new film
I truly hope he comes back with this project or another one. A talent like him shouldn’t be wasted. It’s true that he used drugs, but he only harmed himself and didn’t hurt anyone else. And he has already paid for his mistakes. He deserves a second chance.
16 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 • Dec 13, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2
I’m after 3rd episode and what’s the deal with the girl with the lollipop? Is that some kind of her another alter ego? And what happened to this producer’s assistant from the very beginning of the 1st part? Will that be explained later?
1 2
Replying to GabrielsThebest • Dec 13, 2025
Title Our Generation
The guy is being constantly opressed by his mom to be the perfect student going upto lock him and isolate him…
Don’t say… still annoying
5 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Nov 30, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
To similar to Mr. Queen
0 0
On Our Generation • Nov 28, 2025
Title Our Generation
Is the ML such a jerk the whole time? I’ve watched a few episodes and his behavior really irritates me. If someone pretended they didn’t know me like he did, I would never renew that relationship
7 2
On Yoo Ah In • Sep 23, 2025
Person Yoo Ah In
Please come back 🙏 don’t waste your talent 😭
5 0
Lily Alice • May 7, 2025
Article Kim Sae Ron's representatives disclose information in attempt to prove Kim Soo Hyun's alleged crimes
OMG I haven’t been following the case for a while, and it’s already reached the level of hiring hitmen!!?? 🤯 Unbelievable, how many skeletons KSH still has in the closet? It might even turn out that someone ’helped’ KSR with sui…
22 0
Lily Alice • May 3, 2025
Article 'Weak Hero' creators on who the real villains are in this heart-wrenching story of teens
Season 2 is not that good as 1st one
3 1
On Love Next Door • Apr 27, 2025
Title Love Next Door
The worst drama with Jung Haein I've ever seen... I watched it with longer breaks and barely made it through. The plot is boring, FL is annoying with a perpetually grim face. The only positive thing is the relationship between the ML parents and the support couple. But it's not worth the effort anyway
15 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Season 1 was way better
4 0
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2025
Article Seol In Ah has a knack for making money, even in the most hopeless situations — 'Oh My Ghost Clients
Actress who captivates with her talent from the first minutes on the screen!! a very versatile acting skills. I'm waiting to see her in the main role in some ambitious, cinematic film, and not just in series 😊🫶💖
4 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Apr 14, 2025
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
The first half was even pretty good, but the second is very boring, infantile, and typical like many mass-produced kdramas nowadays. Nothing innovative or fresh
7 1
Replying to ga on-a • Apr 7, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
я была права, ты действительно одинока, раз пишешь одно и тоже…
Don't expect too much from the RuZZians. They are convinced of the awesomeness of themselves and their "empire" but over half of society doesn't have a toilet at home
0 1

2