News
Replying to yoon • Nov 30, 2024
Photo Photo
Pretty sure they teach this in kindergarten maybe even earlier, but if you have nothing nice to say, no need to…
Well, I was taught honesty in kindergarten because it’s better to be honest than falsely polite. In real life, you also need to learn how to accept criticism.
0 0
Replying to min • Nov 30, 2024
Photo Photo
yeah but you listed snowdrop as your fave korean drama?? so maybe you like her acting in snowdrop eh?
Her performance in Snowdrop is tragic as well… she’s the weakest link, which doesn’t change the fact that the kdrama itself is excellent in terms of script and production. The other actors save it with their professional acting. I’m perfectly capable of separating these two things and won’t criticize a good series because of one mediocre idol who aspires to be an actress, who can’t sing either and can’t decide what she wants to do in life.
0 0
yoon • Nov 18, 2024
Photo Photo
She’s so bad as an actress… She has only one facial expression
0 4
On Jung Hae In • Aug 30, 2024
Person Jung Hae In
So talented 😊🫶🫰
5 0
Replying to swageyama tobiyolo • Jun 12, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Loved the concept of this drama, the plot was great too. But the age difference (appearance wise) is actually…
So it’s not only me was disgusted by this
2 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Jun 12, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Spoiler
I think it’s overrated. And only me felt a little disgusted when an adult, much older man started dating with high school student? 😬
7 2
On Crash Landing on You • Jun 12, 2024
Title Crash Landing on You
The best kdrama ever made! 🫰
3 0
Replying to ccorpse13 • May 13, 2024
Person Park Sung Hoon
Many korean actors who are popular and are leads are because of their looks and women fangirling about them. Their…
You don’t say…
0 1
On Kim Sang Ho • May 8, 2024
Person Kim Sang Ho
One of the best Korean Actor. When he is in the cast I know drama will be good 🔥🫰
4 0
On Park Sung Hoon • May 1, 2024
Person Park Sung Hoon
His acting skills are impressive, in my opinion even better than the most popular lead actor... He is a perfect example that hard work on your craft brings success at least. I hope we will see him more often now. He deserves to get ambitious projects cause will handle it 🫰
1 3
Lily Alice • May 1, 2024
Article "Queen of Tears" Park Sung Hoon: "Poverty and a sense of inferiority became the driving force"
Park Sung Hoon acting skills are impressive, in my opinion even better than the popular lead actor that he mentioned. He is a perfect example that hard work on your craft brings success at least. I hope we will see him more often now. He deserves to get ambitious projects cause will handle it
4 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 30, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Don't get the hype, it’s ok but overrated. Supported role playing by Park Sung Hoon is worth to notice, is even better than main roles
10 0
On Won Bin • Apr 23, 2024
Person Won Bin
Why did he stop playing? it's a shame to waste such great talent... I hope someone made him realize that and he will find out there are still people who count on his return and he will comeback
5 0
Replying to zan_ka • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Pre release? Where can I find it?
🤦🏻♀️ so not the whole episode… disappointing
0 0
Replying to Thav • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
30 mins left for episode 12 pre release to be posted. I can’t wait to see my babies ☺️ Kim Soo Hyun and…
Pre release? Where can I find it?
8 2
On Carter • Aug 5, 2022
Title Carter
This is probably the worst Korean movie I've ever seen… Just nonsense and piece of crap. And not recommend for people with motion sickness
12 1
Replying to manmanyiyi • Jun 10, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
The show is never about the boyfriends but Yumi and her growth! So regardless who Yumi is with, the cells and…
I prefer Ahn Bo Hyun, sorry ;]
0 0
Replying to manmanyiyi • Jun 7, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
The show is never about the boyfriends but Yumi and her growth! So regardless who Yumi is with, the cells and…
still... disappointing :/
0 3
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 7, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Will they decrease Ahn Bo Hyun's participation in season 2? If so, I'll be disappointed and won't continue watching...
2 5

2