News
Replying to New Yorker Drama Lover • Dec 17, 2024
Article 'When the Phone Rings' takes Netflix by storm, scores new personal-best ratings
He is well known public figure and yet employing his own wife in another public role while hiding their relationship?…
Yeah, because all American movies set in New York always stick to logic and make perfect sense. Don’t make me laugh 😆
4 6
Replying to Venus_02 • Dec 17, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
worst kdrama in history
To make such a statement, you’d have to watch every K-drama that has ever been made, but I don’t think you’ll ever manage to do that 😅
21 0
Replying to xKawan • Dec 16, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
After WTPR, how am I ever going to enjoy a Kdrama where the ML has a polished baby face as usual? Baek Sa Eon,…
I love this comment 😆😂👍👍👍👍👍👍
1 0
Replying to AH • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
What a determined and unique approach to drama detective work. 😅
I truly do! cuz they’re doing the hardest work so that we can enjoy the rest 🫰😅😉
3 0
Replying to AH • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
What a determined and unique approach to drama detective work. 😅
Some fans are really crazy 😆😂
6 1
Replying to soobsluv • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I have a theory:In the scene where Ji Sang U talks about the missing kids that he remembers when he was an orphan;…
That is the best theory I saw so far 👏 👍
3 0
Replying to MailiLm • Dec 15, 2024
Person Kim Kyung Nam
anyone knows what was that poster killology all about? he posted on ig. is it a movie or show? there’s nothing…
I saw somewhere it is a play
0 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 15, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
My favorite and, in my opinion, the most touching scene so far, is their first sign language lesson. They were both so moved, and it was obvious, I’m sure they both thought that should have happened a long time ago… 🥹😭🥰
13 0
Replying to Da Mimi • Dec 14, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Did they cut some scene in ep 6 ? I saw a spoiler where the rescuers said “we need to call the family first”…
Where? At what moment? I think I must have missed it…
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 14, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
How do you think, will they admit to their coworkers that they are married in the next episodes? 🤔
4 3
Replying to ME_TT • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
So internatonal watchers....are we all just chilling here until the live stream in Korea is done? 😂
Waiting is killing me... 😭
1 1
Replying to Budnbuddy • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
8.9 rating, damn?? is it good???would you recommend?
The best this year IMO
4 0
Replying to hrudayamax • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Okay MBC started airing ep 5 have to wait for netflix to upload it
😭
2 0
Replying to _Cherryteamoon_ • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Netflix is taking their time 😂
I don't know what I'm paying them for
2 1
Replying to Jaded Uranium Ion • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
it says in 2 hrs but idk :/
😭
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 13, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
When will it be on Netflix, in an hour?
3 5
Replying to Thia • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
It's around 9:30 pm in Seoul now. Democratic Party leaders believe tonight can be very dangerous, as Yoon may…
Nothing’s gonna happen, chill
5 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Why they postponed episodes??!! 😭 In the last moment 😤😡
2 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Dec 4, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Look at the recent discussion tab.Pen_p translated it
Where?
0 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 2, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Waiting for next episode is a torture
2 0

2