Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New Delhi India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 16, 2022
On Cases between Us • Aug 31, 2026
Done!! While I was initially taking it slow, I ended up binge-watching the last five episodes, and what an emotional rollercoaster ride that was! I'm a little mad at the ending, but also hopeful for a second season. I really need more of Shaoshang and Yuan Hong in my life 🥹❤️
3 0
On Cases between Us • Aug 25, 2026
Their chemistry is really chemistrying 😭😭😭
Love them so much, so glad I started watching it! (It's my first Chinese drama! 🥹)
5 2
On Mondays • Apr 20, 2026
Title Mondays
Watched this on a Monday haha, was both funny and heartwarming, a very meaningful story 💙
0 0
On Mondays • Apr 20, 2026
Title Mondays
Loved it! It's currently available for streaming on the JFF Theatre website, please give it a watch!
0 0
On Just a Bit Espers • Dec 26, 2025
I really love how Nogi Akiko san creates universes where multiple stories could take shape and be expanded...I'd really love to see more stories in this 'Espers' universe 🥹
4 0
On 10Dance • Nov 12, 2025
Title 10Dance
Gotta check out Ryoma Takeuchi's other works while waiting for this drama! He looked so good in the trailer (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
3 0
On 10Dance • Nov 12, 2025
Title 10Dance
The trailer looks so so good! I was feeling equally amazed and nostalgic looking at Keita Machida (have been following him since his Cherry Magic days) 🥹🥹
3 0
On Just a Bit Espers • Nov 10, 2025
am i the only one getting very strong MIU404 vibes from this one? MIU404 is one of my all time favourites, so I have very high expectations with this one too (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
2 2
Replying to Lucky Star • Nov 10, 2025
Lol, Bunda is an Adachi from Cherry Magic 😂 just Adachi just got depressed over getting the power has Bunta…
hehe I thought the same!
1 0
On Just a Bit Espers • Nov 10, 2025
caught up to the 3rd episode, loving it so far!! can't wait for the next ep, especially after that cliffhanger 🫣
1 0
On Glass Heart • Aug 8, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Finally finished watching!! A solid 9.5/10 drama for me ❤️ I wish the story and characters were developed a bit more (maybe it could happen if there were more episodes?)...then it would have been a perfect ten 🌟 The music & acting was just 🤩🤩🤩
1 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Aug 8, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Not the genre of music that I like but the drama started off so well & ended up being okayish. Romance wasn't…
Ahhh, please don't compare this gem to Saiyaara...
0 0
On Glass Heart • Aug 7, 2025
Title Glass Heart
Loving this so much! I had to stop myself in the middle of episode 10 cuz I knew I'd be super sad once it ended (and I can feel the dorama hangover already! 🫠😭). There were certain scenes in the drama I went back to so many time I lost count...especially the performances 🥹 as everyone has said, the music is the real charm in the series (and the acting amplifies it) 🤩
3 0
Replying to Monster • Aug 7, 2025
Title Glass Heart
I dig Cherry Magic's Kurosawa playing Snape in this. :D
omg and here I thought I was the only one! I'm so down for Keita Machida portraying Snape if Japan does a Harry Potter adaptation haha (he does have a penchant for playing characters with unrequited love though)
0 0