K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On Two Worlds • Mar 24, 2024 Title Two Worlds I like it so far, the acting has improved an the story seems nice so far, but no preview at the end ? 4 0
Replying to Warriorpride_09 • Mar 2, 2024 Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF Its weird. Like a group of people got together to downvote at the same time. Last time I was here it was 8.1 now… it’s BS period sometimes I wonder if there’s a group of religious extremists who downgrade all BL shows on here 8 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Mar 2, 2024 Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF score dropped ? what? the show is good it has EVERYONE talking, fighting and it has made a mess out of the BL fandom. It very well deserves the 8.0 15 2
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Feb 24, 2024 Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF this is getting better and better or is it just me thinking that?Sammon this is brilliant. 11 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Feb 24, 2024 Title High School Return of a Gangster this is the perfect example of queerbating. I understand they do this in china due to legal restrictions. but when they do this in Korea, It’s just plain straight washing characters. it’s disrespectful. 22 3
Replying to Mroconnor4 • Feb 23, 2024 Title Love for Love's Sake Hey what a surprise—a really well made series in the upper stratosphere of the BL genre. It was artistic. A… yesssssssssssssss cinematography was just on point throughout the entire thing 1 0
Replying to Nichijou • Feb 15, 2024 Title Love for Love's Sake it never got to hit a 9.0 rating.. it was so close at 8.9 if there’s a BL show deserving of the nine, this is it. 8 0
Replying to L_narumi25 • Feb 15, 2024 Title Love for Love's Sake I don't think I'm going to ever recover from this series its the perfect watch for you if you need to cry I was… I just watched the last ep and in stil crying like a baby. I love the show but the las two eps are something else totally In love 6 1
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 14, 2024 Title Love for Love's Sake cinematography for this show in my opinion, is it’s best feature. I really enjoyed the show but the composition of some of the scenes 😍😍😍 beautiful 9 0
On Ossan's Love Returns • Feb 5, 2024 Title Ossan's Love Returns this show cracks me up every single week. I’m enjoying it sooooooo much it’s hilarious and so sweet 5 0
Replying to Shalmali • Feb 5, 2024 Title Ossan's Love Returns Yay! So we're officially down with 8.2 as the final rating. Now I hope it increases 😍 this show deserves sooo… totally agree 3 0
BL Compilations • Jan 27, 2024 Review Last Twilight I love your reviews big fan here. I can only say I concur 2 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jan 19, 2024 Title Pit Babe Too many snowflakes on the rating part. As much as I do rate ever episode 10/10 it doesn't help. just the production part, todays race was so very well made 1 2
On Pit Babe • Jan 19, 2024 Title Pit Babe 7.8? dude I’ve really enjoyed this BL, I’m not even into the omegaverse thing but still Pavel and the boys have done a great job. 13 4
Sammon this is brilliant.
I understand they do this in china due to legal restrictions. but when they do this in Korea, It’s just plain straight washing characters. it’s disrespectful.