Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 18, 2023
Title Only Friends
I fondly look back and remember this show for what it was; a roller coaster. Somedays, I wish it wasn't over yet,…
I agree with you, 2023 has given us amazing shows. but OF remains my favorite one. it’s a show about real gay characters, messy, complicated, not overly romantic but just raw, chaotic and a bit sexy.
3 1
Replying to castawaydish • Dec 17, 2023
I like this so far. Peach is so cute
hahahhahahaha probably peach wants his cake baked in two hahahahaahhahahahaha
0 1
Replying to Cupcake • Dec 17, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
Why is the rating so low? This is adorable.
yes. I’m loving it so far
2 0
Replying to Multifandomhoe • Dec 7, 2023
i saw a few clips of Rain and Phayu so i want to watch it only for them. is it worth it even if i skip everything…
not even.
0 0
On Beyond the Star • Dec 7, 2023
too many mains for so few episodes but well if I’m watching twins and if I finished oh my sunshine night I think i can make it to the end
4 1
Replying to Gian • Dec 5, 2023
Title The Sign
The only bad things about this show are censored butts and Yai got a girlfriend/wife How does one have the hottest…
hahahahahahahaha so true
0 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Dec 1, 2023
I think I expected to sponge bath Tew (Meen) when he was beaten up by the mafia for leaving the mafia in earlier…
Hahahahahahaha once he got hit by a basketball and got a fever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1 1
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Nov 30, 2023
I think I expected to sponge bath Tew (Meen) when he was beaten up by the mafia for leaving the mafia in earlier…
Ping got a sponge bath per episode in Ai Long Nhai. I guess in one episode he got two if I remember correctly.
2 1
Replying to hearts4yoongi • Nov 25, 2023
Title Playboyy
Helppppp ur right but cmon Naughty Babe wasn’t THAT bad!!! At least we got only Friends this year lol 💀😭
Thank goodness we got that show
0 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 25, 2023
they managed to sell Oishi green tea Honey lemon in a very tasteful way. I’m hooked with this show
15 1
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 23, 2023
it’s going way to fast. 💨 but well they were granted 8 eps to tell the story so I guess they are doing the best they can with what they have.
I’m trying to be positive here but las couple of eps have been so so
2 0
On Playboyy • Nov 19, 2023
Title Playboyy
I’m trying to find some sort of plot within al the softcore porn but I can’t find anything.
last years copy a Bangkok show war of y had 2 really good stories (1 & 2) this i don’t know what to make of it.
3 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Nov 15, 2023
Title Playboyy
love syndrome, chains of heart, be mine superstar, naughty babe, crazy handsome rich, la pluie, the promise, future,…
sadly 2023 was not memorable in terms of Thai Bl, perhaps 2 or 3
3 0