Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
Replying to Synchonicity • Nov 15, 2023
Title Playboyy
I'm down for (what looks to be) a nasty, sleazy, dirty BL, especially after several Thai BL disappointments this…
love syndrome, chains of heart, be mine superstar, naughty babe, crazy handsome rich, la pluie, the promise, future, the luminous solution, hidden agenda, house of stars, Venus in the sky, my universe
8 3
On Sing My Crush • Nov 9, 2023
it was so so so sweet, nice OST, the chemistry was on point, the right amount of angst. it was a perfect cute story. not the best BL of the year, not super ambitious, just a cute little story about love.
6 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 7, 2023
I definitely liked it. it had lots of chameos of all our favorite Taiwanese couples. I just feel it struggled a bit with pacing in the last few episodes.
1 0
On Dangerous Romance • Nov 3, 2023
it’s a bit sad cuz Perth is giving everything he can. Chimon in not a bad actor it’s just I don’t feel anything with him portraying a gay man’s role
18 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Nov 3, 2023
Marc and Pawin really delivered a better kiss than the leads and I'm genuinely shocked
frankly they were the ones with chemistry
3 0
Replying to Veru91 • Nov 3, 2023
I was so excited for this series, but ended up dropping it. The story was OK and it had such a great potential,…
hear hear
2 0
Replying to Its Rare • Oct 22, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
I love MaxNut but this one was really hard to watch and finish it. but With some efforts I did it. it was fun…
i couldn’t agree more
0 0
On Only Friends • Oct 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
this show has been so so good I can’t believe it finishes next week. it’s a show I will miss. definitely best bl show of 2023
12 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 17, 2023
almost every couple from Taiwanese BL have made a cameo here.story was great but I’m not so in love with the execution so far, it feels rushed. but well…
3 0
Replying to beialx • Oct 14, 2023
Title Only Friends
half or all of the comments saying that khao and first are the best actors in the series and they don't say anything…
they all have been great this is the best I’ve seen forcebook. but first and Khao are just something else.
this show has been just so great in general
2 0
On Only Friends • Oct 14, 2023
Title Only Friends
can we all agree that FirstKhao are the best actors in gmmtv right now ?
21 6