Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
On Twins • Jan 14, 2024
Title Twins
after seeing first’s ex boyfriend and current love interest, all I can say is boy you really deserve better.
7 1
Replying to zamperx • Jan 14, 2024
Title Twins
He is an ex. He said so. Who are we who believed First and Sprite are heterosexuals?
hon clearly they were gay before they met, when you are gay you just are, nobody can turn you, it’s not like you’re vampire or something.
5 1
Replying to ProficientPoodle • Jan 13, 2024
Title The Sign
Is it only me who is thinking: Why are they sleeping like that after doing it🤔? Come on!! atleast cuddle....…
from my experience sleeping with other people is not easy to stay spooning all night you just sleep 🤷🏻‍♂️
5 5
On Twins • Jan 6, 2024
Title Twins
Hot n Cold by Katy Perry playing in the background while our boy First little by little loses his mind 🥴
12 2
On Last Twilight • Jan 5, 2024
this ep was incredibly sad, because the anger towards his brother is because day sees his condition as a result of his brother’s behavior, and also his brother blame’s himself.
I know it’s not rational but emotionally I get both of them, what a horrible situation to be in
9 0
On Absolute Zero • Jan 1, 2024
mmmmm had its loopholes, it could have used better writing at the beginning, and fewer flashbacks.Still I really liked the acting and story in general, sweet and romantic.if you decide to watch it please read BL compilations review first it’ll help you get in the right vibe.
1 0
Replying to Dee • Dec 31, 2023
I was so confused too! Ongsa wasn't dead yet, why would he go back in time?? To prevent what exactly??! Just keep…
there are so few sci-fi bl that actually make sense 😔
2 0
On Beyond the Star • Dec 31, 2023
can the carreers of these people recover after this train wreck?
also this guy who wanted to be an actor and cryed for 8 eps that he didn’t want to be in a boy band and wanted to be an actor, ended up having the company giving him the chance to be an actor, just to go to another company to be in a boy band. what a mess.
0 1
Replying to zamperx • Dec 31, 2023
I think this was me first time hoping ncs to be over. I just felt they were very repetitive. Kissing lips and…
that “NC” scene was awkward AF he does not k ow how to remove a T-shirt properly.
on the other hand Tul the twin was interested in Copper first and had told his brother calling dibs.
but the guy fell for the brother
0 1
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Dec 31, 2023
okay why was Trin so bothered about Tul having a boyfriend? don't tell me there's some incest truple going down…
in the show he says that he has a thing for him and he wants to get closer to him, but unfortunately for him copper falls for his brother 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 3
Replying to Khun Wegath • Dec 26, 2023
Title Triage
not so daily anymore "ive said this before but dr. sing is so SEXC 🥵🥵🥵" comment
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dudeeeeee has it been like what almost 2 years now?
keep it up 👍🏻
1 1
On Yu Yu Hakusho • Dec 26, 2023
it was fine. I did like it overall but still I feel that there a lot of room for improvement
1 0
On Bake Me Please • Dec 25, 2023
it was nice. a solid 7. Poom is breathtaking main reason I actually watched the whole thing.
3 0
Replying to myweatherman • Dec 25, 2023
toyota service center features and upbeat music in the middle of a serious conversation... only in thai bls.and…
lol
0 0
Replying to BOSSTHAWIN • Dec 25, 2023
I blame the editing, they just cut it and put it for the sake of a cliffhanger. In a bit of the next ep preview…
I do hope so. Not me kisses were top notch
2 0
On Absolute Zero • Dec 24, 2023
I’m on ep 3 and I don’t understand. 1: boyfriend is not dead yet, why going to the past when he was a teenager instead of going back a few hours and keep him from driving?2: I assume it was a car accident, but was it really?3: how on earth did he have so much cash on him the day he went back to the past4: I had read that in order for him to live, then the shouldn’t have ever met (butterfly effect kinda thing) but so far the show has not explained anything.I really like the character but I’m so confused that I don’t know if I should drop it
1 2