News
On The Heart Killers • Jan 9, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I do love this show, it is actually the first time that I see dunk doing a great job
18 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 12, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
loving it so far, but do second lieutenants speak like that to captains in Thailand?
1 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Nov 27, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I truly loved it
3 0
Replying to Morning • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
I watched the first episode and had trouble getting through the acting. I ended up reading a synopsis of the plot…
mmmmm sorry if other shows have deceived you but that’s who we are as gay people, when we are with our own we don’t have to the the perfect example on manleiness so people like yourself don’t feel like we are “acting gay”
21 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 29, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
It is a BL, couple years ago we had BLs with kissing scenes right at the end, and still the show was a BL. so I don’t get people who are saying that it is not. it will have its kissing scenes just it’s a slow burn that’s all.
15 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Oct 27, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
great start
0 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Sep 14, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
6.5???????? why the hate with the kids????? only one solid ep and this rate? Im outraged
23 0
BL Compilations • Sep 14, 2024
Review I Hear the Sunspot
could not agree more
2 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 25, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I truly liked the show, short and sweet. Love what Change is doing with the guys. I hope I can see more dramas from them
6 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Aug 24, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I truly think this was cute and a nice approach to the manga. is it life changing and revolutionary? no it’s is not. but I did enjoy it.
5 0
Replying to Facade • Aug 22, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Nope tbh I'm trying to find out the name too tho
น่าจะใช่ I remembered ❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 2
On I Saw You in My Dream • Aug 22, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
the song I’ve heard it before does anyone remember the name of it ?
2 6
On My Love Mix-Up! • Aug 17, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
there are many positive aspects of this show but the angle, fish kisses and the prude attitudes are really ruining it for me.
8 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 15, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
why they had to include than lousy imitation of a cabbage patch kids doll with extra full checks that could really use a Bichectomy. I need that woman to stop harassing poor Taichi. ASAP
1 0
Replying to LeaFreya • Aug 10, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake Spoiler
I just need to know before i invest myself more in this.... is it a sad or happy ending? I dont want rhe pain…
it’s a happy ending but nevertheless I never cried so much with a show
2 0
Replying to Ayyries • Aug 10, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
just bcs you got no taste doesn’t mean others should too.
hear hear
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Aug 10, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
how I loved this ep. the last scene was everything 🥰
3 0
On Takara's Treasure • Jul 30, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
the beauty and the dumb… if the pace moved any slower, It would go backwards…
6 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 25, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
even with the angle loss I don’t care this show is so beautiful
14 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 21, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I’m loving this adaptation, I’m a huge manga fan and I truly love this story.
12 0
