Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2022
Replying to luneify • Oct 11, 2023
Mm I agree, this last episode specifically I felt that Ai Di just leaving for prison like that was vague and even…
I like the acting, and story so far was good but this ep for me was horrible. So many things left unclear
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Oct 11, 2023
Rui is pretending to have amenasia and far from living a good life,i am surprised he didn't die overdosing himself…
I think probably you read the book, cuz none of that information was given this ep.
I think they are trying to rush things and narrative is not quite clear, for example we got a hint of the fight he had the reason why he now has short memory loss, but something being so important for the plot to be reduced to a 3 second scene, I don’t know.
1 1
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 10, 2023
BL tropes all around 😒😒😒. I just felt sad about Zong Yi, he was supposed to become a doctor. The other forgot about everything and not exactly living a bad life.is it my impression or there are some plot holes in the narrative in the last couple of episodes ?
7 8
Replying to BLerSeven • Oct 7, 2023
Teenage boys according to Thai BLs: once they start dating, they're stripped off of all their testosterone supply…
this is nonsensical BS.
4 0
On Jun & Jun • Oct 5, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
why are people being so hard on this show, it was super cute, short, simple.
obviously not the best BL I’ve ever watched or anything groundbreaking. but it was definitely satisfactory.
6 1
Replying to CursedXistence • Sep 24, 2023
To those of us who survived through to the end, I salute you.To those of us who fell along the way, we'll remember…
preach !!!
0 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Sep 21, 2023
Bosston NC scenes were the actual best thing in this drama. His character too. The rest well left a lot to Be desired
6 1
Replying to Hellswarmglow • Sep 21, 2023
dear drama, thank you for the beautiful shots of Japan, Thailand, and Mueng/Nin. You gave us a lot to look forward…
the outfits yasssss
1 1
Replying to Aries21 • Sep 21, 2023
I'd like to congratulate everyone who was able to sit through this absurdity 🤭🤭 we all are troopers and…
yeiiiiii 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
1 0
Replying to AshleyWatson • Sep 17, 2023
When you realise this is the same team of screenwriters and directors who are working behind ‘I feel you linger…
whaaaaaaaaaaaat???????
3 0
Replying to Veronika365 • Sep 17, 2023
If joke says"All life is an experiment. The more experiments , you make the better" Then it is "the more experiments…
how many experiments of JoongDunk we need for them to get one show right?
4 0