Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2022
Replying to Purple Ghost • Sep 21, 2025
No idea yet. There are 2 more eps, airing next weekend.
I think she will go back to future and the king wil improved and history will change just like in Mr Queen ..why do they make time travel drama if they cant give good happy ending ..it's a fantasy , they just can give good ending rather than those bitter sweet endings
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 21, 2025
Can anybody tell me it's happy ending and sad ending ..I don't want those so called happy ending one reached to their present time .I don't count those happy ending like moon lovers and even I was not happy with the Mr queen ending as well
0 3
Replying to Precious • Sep 17, 2025
I dont think BAYM main plot was the romance imo, according to some people the romance in the novel was non existent,…
well yes , they have used FL --right ???so whose perspective we are looking into the story - Male lead ..not Female lead which should have been the case - second - waiting is not the issue but pacing - thats I said two episodes were enough ..competition should have ended by the end of 8th episode ..
1 1
Replying to Precious • Sep 16, 2025
I dont think BAYM main plot was the romance imo, according to some people the romance in the novel was non existent,…
she is main protagnist ..but unfortunately its the king who is going to loose the most --he has become the central character and focus of story ...this is a lack of good writing ...its misplacement
1 4
Replying to Precious • Sep 16, 2025
I dont think BAYM main plot was the romance imo, according to some people the romance in the novel was non existent,…
it was not about romance , its the absence of stakes - in story structure , stakes make us root and stuck to the story ..thats why I use first example when Fl was forced to prove herself because at that time she was fighting for her life and there was fear of losing her hands ..thats why we wanted to know the end and wanted her to win ..but in this competition , nothing is stake for the female character ..We know the king loves her so she has no problem for returning , there is no fear of her losing life because we know that king and other people will save her no matter what . ..Romance is not main plot but its definately a secondary plot ...thats why we needed that emotional stake
4 6
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 16, 2025
I just skipped 8th episode ..The whole cooking competition segement should have ended in 8th episode ..extending the competition to another 9th episode after a week is just diluted the excitement and ruined the pacing ..Actually it is boring because the stakes of comptition do not have much impact on Female protganist , may be for male lead (but he is not the focus of the show and we are not wtaching from his persepctive )..Female lead has no emotional stakes in the competition ..thats why FIRST competition was much more exciting because we were scared for Fl who will loose her hands. According to me , they should have shown that Female lead has really fallen for king and scared for him thats why it is more important for her to win before returning to her world ..
15 11
Replying to mywanderingmind • Sep 8, 2025
Honestly, Am I the only one, who read the novel and actually thought, the author must have been in a very confusing,…
I am not planning to read it..because it was such a old novel .and even author admitted that she was amature at that time. For me series matter where director and screen writer present their own version ..
0 0
Replying to dudi • Sep 4, 2025
This one is REALLY good. It might be the best Korean series of 2025, I guess… Korean shows have been getting…
Yup romance are very bad past many years ...I don't feel excited watching them . They are boring ..infact , they stop creating alluring male leads
2 0
On Tian Xu Ning • Sep 3, 2025
Person Tian Xu Ning
Please give him a lead role. He can't be wasted away like that ..and he is such a good actor
13 0
Replying to Berryvery • Sep 3, 2025
Have they not accepted any more dramas. TXN has only one drama that's shooting rn, ziyu I don't know. Is it because…
I think so
0 1
Replying to Boho • Aug 30, 2025
Are we all just going to ignore the fact that drunk Chi Cheng took Guo Cheng Yu's name in sleep when he was asked…
I think he does love cheng yu the most ..you don't kiss your friend like that when you are both gay ..I think he never loved wang shou ..it's more immature, aggresive and toxic kind of attraction between chi cheng and wang shou when they are young which ended in traumatic way and rather than love it was trauma that chi cheng was carrying ...I think chi chenge and guo cheng yu are both soulmates without any romance and sexual feelings ..chi cheng always seeks guo cheng yu help and gou chengyu is just always there for him ....
4 7
Replying to jaehoney • Aug 30, 2025
lee chaemin is so hot here omg
Have you noticed that his horse riding scene in first episode .so 🔥🔥🔥
0 1
Replying to bianbian16141 • Aug 23, 2025
Yes, I am a devoted fan of Chai Jidan. With her talent, she could easily film bromance stories, tap into a broader…
I didn't know that , thanks for telling ..she is indeed power to behold ..she is a genius in her craft ..I have seen other BLs but sometimes it's just too forced ..but her work touches your heart...what a inspiring person 😍😍
2 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 23, 2025
I have given its 10 points because one of the reason is it's small production still they have pulled it so well especially the directions , editing and acting. Another important reason is the regressive environment and under authoritative regime they are working in. It needs lot of courage and that's why it's making and success is nothing but sort of revolution If last 3 episodes were not edited heavily, they will be very good ..but it's okay 👍👍
9 3
Replying to JemeaMotuba • Aug 22, 2025
Person Tian Xu Ning
This is not true, the screenshots u saw about international bls getting banned or their actors being proscripted…
I hope it's true but however I have heard that this unofficial kind of ban and industry blacklisting .so its not offical ..so this decision got leaked and spread in industry, so there will be no official declaration, but people won't be hiring them or working with them ..it's like silent ban
1 1
Replying to Eri • Aug 21, 2025
Person Tian Xu Ning
WHAT why??
Because of china's authoritative regime. They dont want to encourage homosexuality in the society . he has become too famous and chinese authorities think , his success will have a bad influence and homosexuality would be encouraged through media ..so they want to discourage people not to hire ,or work with these people..its to convey the message ..Its totally dumb ..His role has been reduced to guest apperance in his recent upcoming show ..Now there are other BL series in China but they are very insignificant ,not too famous , thats why till , those series hasn't come into radar but revenged love was so hit that it threatened the regressive and orthodox thinking in China whihc Chinese government promote and adhere too ..Thats why I want to ask whether these actor can move Taiwan or HOng Kong
6 0
Replying to Berryvery • Aug 20, 2025
Person Tian Xu Ning
I saw that post too but can we say that its not a rumor. I feel so bad for him. The rise in popularity should…
He should move to hong kong or taiwan film industry...
2 0
Replying to ecstaticeratic • Aug 19, 2025
There is conflicting information on this. Probably best not to panic until official news comes out. https://x.com/ccoupjjong/status/1957708687646306417
I want to ask if these rules/ bans also apply to Taiwan/Hong Kong film industry as well ..Are they allowed to move to these industry to work..I am really feeling bad for TXN , because he is really a good actor ..and its just brutal and inhumane ....they just have destroyed his life ..thats why I am asking , is he allowed transition in these industries or same rules apply on Taiwan as well as Hong Kong ...He should just move to Japan
0 12