no, this was anti women propaganda. she was forced to give birth because she destroyed cells. the baby was non…
She is alright , actually I am shocked how can people be alright when around the world , women rights on their bodies are under attacks and now even dramas started this subtle propoganda ..art has immense power , so if it's being used to curtail someone's rights , then it must be criticised again and again .
YOu know I dont mind Lee min ho as arrogant rich guy role , it just suits him so well ..look at panchiko, as his fan , I can just watch him again and again in doing those role with good plot and romancce ..but dont do this shit please ..like anti women pro control womb drama ...which has no plot , just a poor propoganda
Are u pro life or are you that privileged of a person that you don't care about the fcked up message of this Drama…
If universe made every thing equal , then lion was not eating animals in the jungle ..earthquakes and volcanoes wouldn't have killed million of people ..so come of this fantasy ..equality is a human made concept ..which means every sane human can make choice about their own body ..
So it's a pro life or I would say anti women pro womb control drama ...it's a propoganda telling women that they are here on earth for special purpose to give birth....cells have life and women life...and her humanity is .....well who cares about that ...right
It happens but since it's fiction so it's okay ..actually SML was not appreciative of FML ...FML life used to revolve around SML so when she wants to live life for herself ..it destabilize their relationship ..it happens in lot of relationship where women are married very young and when they reach 30s , they stared questioning their meaning of life and wants to accomplish something and they just grew apart ..divorces happens a lot in couples who married young but divorced in their 30s ..mostly it's women who walk away because they bore burden and never felt appreciated
I am really enjoying it and I am in first episode ..its slow burn ..dont expect any heavy plot with twist and turns ..its just softly moving forward ....They really have this very cute innocent kind of chemistry
sorry but kimsoohyun can make the horrible drama into masterpiece Queen of tears is an example
I am very much aware ..he is fine but he is too over rated..he gets that award for most popular not for best acting .though ..in that drama second male lead over shadowed too
Sorry to break it down to you, but Lee Min Ho's star power is exhausted, and his star Power alone couldn't save…
Yes , I am aware of that , that's why I highlighted this point ..because since you are the boss , there is no one to tell him what will work and what will not work ..what is good and what is not ...
Sorry to break it down to you, but Lee Min Ho's star power is exhausted, and his star Power alone couldn't save…
Well I agree with you and one of the reason for it his own agency MYM that failed to choose good scripts for him , unusual long period of breaks between works ..he should join another agency
This drama shows that when you don't have good scripts , everything collapse and even lee min ho's star power cannot save it. Screen writer seo sook hyang is more expert in writing simple plot romance with tsundre type of male lead at centre .but when she is given chance to write such heavy themes of space , meaning of life , multiple sub plots , modern kind of love , Hyang couldn't handle it and fail to execute it
I have this deep embedded hatred for pro life fascist people ..given how many women recently lost lives in USA after abortion ban..these were the women who wanted to be mother ..yet they lost their lives because they couldn't get medical services ..so called pro life do not care about lives , they just want to control women's sexuality and her womb to fulfill their conservative regressive world view ...initially these people are very subtle propoganda , gradually they start making inroads and eventually they took over by the time you have lost your power ..UK is next ...
Another money laundering drama, the same as The Impossible Heir but this one at least has popular actors.But both…
I like heir ..infact heir does have a very good screen writing given its cliche concept of cindrella..though it falters at the end and lee min ho acting 's acting was poor ..but this drama is bad because of poor screen writing
I imagine what user Leafless7 does , because they are commenting everywhere and so many to defend this drama...I mean drama is not doing good and one of the biggest reason is faulty script ....and one loophole is that they haven't established the character eve like they did with ML ...and that's why sudden attraction of ML with Eve seems very forced .. Second ,screen writer just forget that you need to put narrative question ..like what should we expect from the end of story ..because it works like hook ...I know many people don't like The Heirs but it was one of the perfect dramas in terms of screen writing ..because it has so many characters and sub plots , yet it never felt too much ,it was crafted so well , with the simple elements of rom com and cindrella type story ...personally I don't mind lee min ho doing rich guys role ..if that suits him , then why not if it's good dramas
This gonna flop.LMH should have chosen his usual scripts
Since he has opened his company MYM , and then quality of his work has declined except Pachiko. He started doing less work. The Work he or his team is choosing excessively focusing on his role in script where all other elements of scripts , other actors story are all sidelined...
Second ,screen writer just forget that you need to put narrative question ..like what should we expect from the end of story ..because it works like hook ...I know many people don't like The Heirs but it was one of the perfect dramas in terms of screen writing ..because it has so many characters and sub plots , yet it never felt too much ,it was crafted so well , with the simple elements of rom com and cindrella type story ...personally I don't mind lee min ho doing rich guys role ..if that suits him , then why not if it's good dramas